I love life. If I had to choose between money or friends, I would choose friends. I am athletic. I love cheese. My least favorite food would be tomatoes. Not exactly positive what I want to do when I go to college, it's either become a photographer, a writer, or maybe something to do with media production. I am currently a nationally ranked gymnast. My favorite movies are Dirty Dancing, Ratatouille, Stick It, and She's The Man. My lover is Channing Tatum, forever and always. I have a really embarrassing middle name...I used to be insecure about it, but now I just EMBRACE it, haha. I love being funny, and I care about my friends and family more then anything! I have two dogs, and one tortoise. I love photography, and I like to use my best friends as models to take pictures of.
What's life without Wattpad? IDK!!?!?
I have just finished my first book, you should check it out :))))))))))))))))
10 Facts About Me:
1. I really want to just travel when I grow up :)
2. I hate feet with a passion, like, it's a major problem.
3. I am 19 years young.
4. Judge me, and I'll just smile and walk away.
5. I am currently a freshman in college :)
6. When I first found Wattpad, I had no idea how to use it, and I thought it was lame...now it's my life.
7. Favorite ice cream: Cotton Candy from Rite Aid :)
8.I have been in gymnastics for 15 years now.
9. I have lived in Puerto Rico, my brother was born there (military family).
10. I introduced Wattpad to my best friend Sidney, and now she is as addicted to it as I am, haha :)))
I'm giving out my Instagram because I want to get to know a lot of my readers :) I was really nervous, but I was all 'ah, what the heck, why not,' so, here it is...
- InscritAugust 21, 2012
Living in a House Full of Ten Crazy Boys(completed book 1) Romance
1.4M 34.1K 37
Book 1: Living in a House Full of Ten Crazy Boys When Cleo Tatum gets the devastating news about her parents unexpected death, she is told to go live with her mothers best friend, Jacklen. This isn't any ordinary f...