"I'm working all day and night 'cuz we outchea".

Kiera and Trey rapped at the same time. I laughed and opened my Instagram camera to take a picture of Trevan's mad ass. I laughed as I began to post it with a caption stating:

When bae mad at you for no reason at all. Look at his face tho😂😍

I shook my head and giggled while saving the picture to my phone. His jaw line was looking so defined and his outfit looked nice as fuck.

He sported a black and white flannel that was left open to show his black t shirt underneath. Dark wash denim Nudie jeans sagged off of his waist with a black and gold Ferragamo belt looped through its loops. Black and gold Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers adorned his feet as well. My baby was looking fresh as fuck with a lining so crisp it would make every hoe look. But thats all that they were allowed to do anyways.

I shoved my phone back inside my pocket and decided to look out the window. I hummed along to the different songs for the rest of the ride anticipating pulling up to the party to have a good time with the people I loved most.

.....

The car soon stopped in front of a couple of houses. The block was filled with people dancing, with cups in their hands, or both. Music was blaring from one of the houses but I couldn't exactly figure out which one. Each house had people streaming from it.

Some girls were already bent over with drinks in their hands ready to twerk on any nigga who got behind them. Niggas sat drinking on porches with blunts being passed around as they laughed and joked. If the outside was already packed the inside was definitely filled to capacity.

"Who's house is this"?

I asked as we all got out the car and slammed its doors shut.

"One of our homies".

My cousin Trey replied pulling Kiera into one of the houses. I began to follow behind them but felt a grip on my arm.

"Aye bae lemme holla at you for a minute".

Trevan said pulling me into another house. Once we were inside I realized my assumption was wrong. There were only afew people inside the house and mainly everyone was outside. I didn't really understand why because it was hot as hell and the house was air conditioned.

Trevan guided me through the house like he onew exactly where he was going. He opened a room door and pulled me inside before closing the door behind him. I was really confused as to why he was dragging me to somebody else's room when there was an entire party I was ready to cut up at outside.

The inside of the room was small and looked as if no one used it. There was a small bed fit for one, a dresser with a small lamp sitting on top, and a small flat screen that sat on top of a Tv stand. Also a closet in the right hand corner.

Trevan sat on the bed and pulled me towards him by my hand so that I was standing in between his legs.

"Why you acting like you mad at a nigga or some"?

He asked with concerned laced through his voice. I shook my head with a slight smile on my face.

"I'm not".

He gave me a straight face making me laugh.

"Yes you is. Aint even showing ya' man no love".