Chapter 10: Speechless

Okay let's get this show on the road.
Once again thanks for reading and feedback is always weclomed.

"Regina Mills will you marry me?"

Regina stood there in shock. She tightly held the brown bear in her hand.

"Would you give me the honor of becoming my wife?" He tried again.

Regina just froze. Speechless.

Robin began to get nervous because of her speechlessness.

He tried again.

"You've been my best friend and you know me better then anyone else...." He took a breath to settle himself.

"I promise to love you till my very last breath and even the next life" his voice cracked.

"Marry me Regina Mills." He said taking the ring out of the box.

Regina looked down at him and the bright shinning ring. She then remembered she was still holding the bear tightly in her left hand. If she said yes she had to let it go. Let go of her feelings, everything she felt.

"Regina" Cora whispered glaring at her daughter. Trying to make her say something.

She looked at her waiting mother and then to her concerned father.

She looked back at Robin still kneeling on the floor.

She sighed. She slowly put the stuff bear on the table next to her.

"Yes.. I will marry you" she said trying to sound enthusiastic. 

He sighed in relief and grinned ear to ear. He slowly slide the ring onto her finger.  The ring made her whole hand look different.

Robin stood up and hugged her tightly.

As he hugged her she looked back at the brown bear. Tears were beginning to form . Of course her mother thought tears of joy.

He finally let go of Regina.

She stared back at the ring. Did I make the right choice? Regina didn't love Robin, she loved Emma.

Cora literally was jumping for joy, pulling Robin away talking about how she was going to plan this wedding. She explained how beautiful it'll be and the amazing stuff it'll have.

Regina sighed and looked at her father. Henry walked to her and held his daughters face gently. He shook his head in silence. His face full of disappointment. Henry let go and slowly walked after Robin and Cora.

Regina was hurt by his expression.

After the surprising night and all the calls Cora made bragging to people. Robin and Regina went home. He held her hand the whole car ride.  Rain was pouring,  hitting the car loudly.

Once they were home, Robin got a call from the hospital. He promised he would be back later to celebrate. Regina nodded and he kissed her hand.

She closed the door after him, staring at the huge rock on her finger. Even in the dark this thing shines.

She left to the kitchen pouring herself a glass of red wine. I need this. She took a slip of the red liquid. The sound of rain was the only sound she heard. She was alone to her thoughts.

Robin is a good guy. He loves me, he's sweet, he's smart, he's handsome  and he will be a good companion to share my life with. I love him..I think. This is good. I can live with this.

She downed the wine and poured herself another glass.

She was about to drink it when there was a knock at the door. Mhmm that was a fast hospital trip. She walked to the front door opening it with a grin. Instead of Robin's eyes staring at her she was surprised by familiar blueish green. She dropped the glass of wine she was holding.

Regina's heart jumped out of her chest.

"Emma...what are you doing here?"

Ahhhhh.
Let me know what you think.
And I won't publish again until Monday. So see ya laterrr.
Chapter 11 coming soon.