Prologue

(REWRITE )
(Will edit later)

After the aftermath with being possessed by the Nogitsune, It took a rather long time for Stiles to feel even slightly "normal" again. Truthfully he never really felt like he use to, before all of this happened.
Before he meet Derek Hale, before he found out that werewolf's were real, back when he was just a stupid teenager who's biggest worry was getting Lydia to notice him.

He tired his best to hide it from everyone and it did work most of the time, Malia and Derek were honestly the only ones who ever really noticed something was slightly wrong at times. But Stiles just usually shrugged it off saying he was 'fine' and just 'a bit tired'.
You know the most obvious signs of what a depressed person would say.

It was kind of funny in a way. The only people who noticed he wasn't 100% was the two people who was and is currently in a relationship with.
Malia and Stiles parted ways as good friends as Malia could tell that Stiles was in love with Derek but was lying to himself for a long time.
But Malia being her blunt self confronted Stiles about it and he finally admitted it.
It took a while but Stiles and Derek finally admitted to each other about their feelings.
They were happy together. Both of them finally happy.
But that was only short lived.
Now Derek was having to leave to work on controlling his new powers.

Stiles tired to protest about it but it feel on deaf ears.
Derek had made up his mind and that was that.
So Derek left, he promised to stay in contact the best he could, but that was Four months ago now.
Stiles had not heard a word from the man he loved in over four months.
Now Senior year was in full swing and an old friend had showed up, Theo.
Then once again strange things started happening, but what was the strangest for Stiles slowly became more angry with everything and anything.
Theo seemed to want something from everyone but no one else seemed to notice, they all just shrugged it off as Stiles being overly paranoid like he normally was. It truly ate at Stiles that no one believed him but that once again confirmed to him that no one really cared about him, not like they said that they did.

Everything in his life felt like it was spiralling out of control.
His anger kept getting worse, but once again so did his insomnia.
He couldn't sleep, not only due night terrors, but his mind felt like it wouldn't switch off anymore.

The medication he took to help control his ADHD wasn't working anymore, or it was over working, he couldn't tell anymore.
His anxiety was at an all time high also which didn't help anything.
Anxiety and Anger plus insomnia was a recipe for disaster for him.
The last time this happened it got this bad that he could remember he was 9 years old and he was forced into a children's mental health hospital. Because his parents didn't know what to do anymore.
The strange thing is for Stiles is that he can't remember how he got better.
Truth be told he barely remembered much before he was released from the hospital when he was 9 years old.
But one thing he remembered was how his mother got sick, pretty soon after he got out.

His anger came to its Peak when Donovan tired to kill him and was threatening to kill his father.
He tired to get away but the scaffolding came down and Donovan.
Donovan was now dead, but Stiles didn't feel anything but anger at that point.
He knew he shouldn't feel this way but he did, and weeks upon weeks of the anger that had built up in him suddenly came out and suddenly next thing Stiles knew his hand holding the wrench was pounding into Donovan's head over and over.
It felt like a whatever thing was keeping his anger under control had snapped and now all the anger all the hatred was coming out at once.

Stiles wasn't even sure how long he had been going at Donovan's lifeless body, but it had been enough to find that his hands and face were now covered in blood.

Stiles took a step back to look at what he had done. He was almost admiring what he done before he ran out to his Jeep and drove off as quickly as he could, his hands were shaking, making it difficult to drive but he still managed to get home and get the blood off of him before his dad would be getting home.

He didn't know what to do the next day, he hasn't heard anything from anyone. Nothing on the police scanner.
So he thought if he could he would go to school and act like nothing happened.

Everything seemed fined till nearly a week later where he thought he saw his mother in the hospital but
He thought it was an hallucination
or at least he thought it was a hallucination.
He wasn't sure if it was a memory or someone messing with his head.

But he saw his mother for the first since she died, but it felt more like a memory he was watching.
The what his mother said made him freak out even more. Especially when he felt her hitting him, but the moment he feel to the ground she was gone.
But the memory still lingered.
Stiles new he needed to find out what this meant. But he couldn't bring himself to tell anyone else about this.
So he decided he needed to disappear for two weeks at the very latest.

He gathered what he needed and what cashed he had stored away for a "rainy day."
So he wrote his father a note and set off on his journey.
Little did Stiles know this journey would not only answer everything he had ever questioned, but it would change his life and everyone around him. But for Good or for bad?
That is yet to be seen, only time will truly be able to tell us the truth.