Back Home.

Cookie POV

We finally made it back to the house. I was so happy to see my babies, i missed them like crazy. Me and lucious walked up to jamals door and knocked. The door swung open with a perky looking jamal. "Mama, Dad!" he shouted hugging us both gracefully. "I missed yall so much yall just don't get know! Did you guys enjoy yourselves?" asked jamal grinning. Me and lucious exchanged awkward looks and both said yes at the same time. "Ooook..." jamal said confused. We walked in and see lola carrying jeremiah down the stairs. "Now this time when i give you the chocolate make sure not to smear it on your- Grandma, Grandpa!" lola shouted running towards us as fast as she could, which wasn't fast since she had jeremiah in her arms. "Lola bear!" we both shouted as she ran into our arms. "I missed you soo much!" she shouted. "We missed you more!" lucious said picking her up as i took jeremiah from her. "Hows my baby boy did you miss mommy?" i asked him kissing him. He smiled and reached laughed. Me and lucious switched so he had jeremiah and i had lola. "How's my boy?" lucious asked jeremiah kissing him as jeremiah repeated what he did before. I looked over at lucious and smiled at him. This man has really been fucking good to me, through it all. He gave me another wonderful boy, and proposed. I love him...i do. I'm not afriad to say it anymore..he's amazing. Lucious saw me staring zoned out at him and looked back at me as he gave lola back jeremiah. "Hey everyone I'll be right back i gotta go to the grocery store..they ate EVERYTHING.." jamal said smiling and putting on his coat. "Hey I'll go to.." lucious said putting on his and i joined him. Even though we're jetlagged, we felt like getting out of the house anyway. There was no way we were going to leave lola and jeremiah alone in the house, mostly because we know they'll destroy it, not because of a burglar or anything because we have the top protection system in the world; that was created by lucious of course. "Lola go get dressed!" i said getting Jeremiah out of her arms and she ran upstairs and fell when she made it to the top. "Oh my god my baby are you ok?" lucious said going to her and picking her up. She nodded and lucious picked her up off the ground and she continued going up the second floor stairs. I got jeremiah and wrapped him up warmly in this big coat. "Baby he looks like a snowball, he's gonna sweat to death" he said smiling. "I want my baby warm.." i said holding him closer so me and he sneezed. Lola came downstairs in her coat and we headed out. Jamal was driving and me, lola, and jeremiah were in the backseat and lucious in the passenger seat. Jeremiah threw his bottle at lucious and him and lola started laughing. Lucious turned around and playfully roared at him making him freeze and do that scared face. "Stop. You scaring him!" i said hitting lucious and kissing jeremiah. He rubbed his arm and frowned turning around. I gave jeremiah his pacifier and stood up from the backseat and kissed lucious on the cheek. I saw him smile but try to stay serious. We pulled up to the grocery store and got out of the car. We walked in and i put jeremiah in a shopping cart, because he loved sitting in the front part of them. Lola was too big for them now, but she loved them too. Jamal took a shopping cart with lola and told us to meet him at the checkout and we seperated. Me and lucious went in the cereal aisle. "Think lola likes these?" i asked lucious picking up some lucky charms. "I guess.." he said wrapping his arms around me. I shoved him off. "Not around jeremiah." i whispered looking at jeremiah. Lucious sighed and i kissed his cheek. I continued pushing the shopping cart. Lucious came up behind me and smacked my ass. I jumped and grabbed his hand mouthing for him to stop. He started to hump the air as if we were having sex and i was on him. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned away. I got some spaghetti and meatballs along with lasagna. Lucious grinded up against me while i was pushing the cart. I turned around and shook my head. He sighed and walked ahead of me. I kind of felt bad for him but at the same time was surprised. While jeremiah was playing with a box in the store while he was in the cart i walked over to lucious and pecked his lips. He smiled as i walked away and continued pushing the cart...

When we got back home we started putting the groceries up. "Ma, dad...thanks for going with me today.." jamal said putting some food in the freezer. "Boy you know that's no problem. We'd do anything for you.." i said kissing his head. Everyone went upstairs and i just laid on the couch. I felt like relaxing. Lucious looked down at me and kissed me. "Hey...i love you.." he said and i smiled. "I love you to lucious" I said slowly kissing him. "We came...a long way haven't we..." he said getting wine out of the cabinet. "Sure have..." i said sighing and giving a sad smile. "Remember the day when we went to six flags?..you threw up and we tried to make love on the ferris wheel?.." he asked me smiling. "Yeah...i do." i said playfully rolling my eyes. He poured me a glass or wine as i sat up. I saw him chuckling to himself. "What's so funny?" i asked smiling. "I'm just thinking about our moments baby...all the smacking and love making....it's been amazing..." he said and i kissed him. "I say the same for you.." i said kissing him again and taking a sip pf my champagne. He kissed me again and took a sip from his. We stared at eachother for some reason. I felt like it was our first time together or something. I got up and got on top of him. "Whats wrong..." i asked him. "Nothing...just...work...you know.." he said kissing me. I shook my head and he put his hands around my waist. "Nuh uh...not here...remember?.." i said raising an eyebrow. "And that's also the problem..." he said sighing. "I need you at times so badly..." he said smiling. I smiled at him and got up walking to the counter all slowly trying to unintentionally tease him. I saw him lean forward on the couch resting his elbows on his knees and putting his hands up to his mouth in a praying pose. I bent over the counter getting my phone. "Shit..." i heard him whisper under his breath as i turned around. "What was that?" i asked raising an eyebrow as if i didn't know i was teasing him. "Nothing..." he said grinning and getting on his phone. I shrugged and walked over to the cabinet and opening it. "Im hungry.." i murmured under my breath hopping to get something off the top shelf making my ass jiggle. "Hm?.." lucious said looking up from his phone as i heard him quietly gasp as he saw me. "I said I'm hungry.." i said jumping higher. I actually was hungry and couldn't reach the top shelf...Im so short it doesn't make sense....well to me i am...I'm just 5'2, lucious is 6'2. "Mmm...here I'll help you.." he said slowly getting up and getting behind me reaching for it. I jumped again and grinded up against him. He stopped reaching and looked down at my ass. "You just said not here.." he said grabbing it. "I know...it's just hard to prevent..." i said feeling him rub it. "Let's go home then.." he said backing up to prevent him getting hard. "But remember what we were talking about at the mall in puerto rico...how we felt like we only want for time for sex...i Don't wanna feel like that again.." i said biting my lip feeling embarrassed. He nodded and kissed me. "Then...we can leave in awhile..ok?" he asked me and i nodded as he kissed me deeply. It was getting deeper and jamal came downstairs. "Ma my new album just got- what the?! Ew guys come on damn!" he shouted as we separated. "Sorry geez.." lucious said as we walked back over and sat in the couch...

2 hours later we were finally sleepy and decided to go home. When we got there i wasn't even thinking about sex anymore because i was do tired. I walked in and started fumbling. "Baby wakeup....you sleepy go upstairs" lucious told me. "Mhm.." i said as i laid on the couch and turned over. Lucious gave out a happy sigh and picked me up gently. He took Mr upstairs and got me out of my clothes. Not in a sexual way but he knows that i always change clothes before going to bed. He helped me change and gently laid me in the bed. He kissed my forehead and got on the other side. I'm glad that when I'm not in the mood be understands..that's his it should be. I woke up a bit from the shaking of when he got in the bed. "Shh sleep beautiful...you had a long day and you need some rest.." lucious whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek as i dozed back off again. I felt lucious pull the covers over us and wrap his arm around my waist. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and dozed off too. Everything is just right...

-TBC..-