Say Yes...Please.

-next morning-

Lucious POV

Today i was gonna propose to my queen. I really want to be married to this woman again no matter what it takes.  This morning unfortunately i didn't wake up with my queen in her arms because she made me sleep on the couch. It was ok with me because she has no idea about today. First im taking my queen shopping, then we're going to dinner and dancing and finally a walk on the beach which is where I'll make my proposal. It's going to be amazing...that is if she says yes. And if she does it'll be the perfect time for me to let her get some. I made cookie breakfast in bed and headed upstairs. I sat the food down and started kissing her awake. "What lucious" she said sleepily sitting up wiping her eyes frowning. I started kissing her all cover her face which always made her laugh. She tried to hide it but of course failed. "I made my baby some breakfast in bed" i said holding up the platter. I brought it too her and she started eating. "Dang you welcome" i said crossing my arms. She mumbled "thanks" and i kissed her. "Get dressed because i have a surprise for you" i told her as she looked up at me. "What if i don't wanna go" she said crossing her arms. At that time i knew she wanted me to be stern with her because she likes it. "You better get your ass up in there and change" i said trying to look serious but she was too adorable. She smiled and finished the last of her food getting up and going into the bathroom..

When she came out she had on a long black dress with a slit in it to let one leg show. Her hair was straight and she had on gold jewelry. "Look at my baby" i said looking at her up and down. She flips her hair rolling her eyes playfully and heads downstairs. I grab her arms and turns her around so i can pick her up. She laughed as i carried her downstairs. "So...why am i all dressed up?" she asked looking at me as i sat her on the counter. "You'll see" i told her picking her up again heading for the door. "Wait my purse" she whined reaching for it. I smacked her on her butt playfully. "You don't need it." i said taking her outside. She whined and got in the car. She was so cute, i loved it. I kissed her temple when i got in and started up the car. I turned on her favorite song and we sung it together even though she knew more verses than i did. She started panicking when she realized she didnt have her phone. "Oh no...lucious i forgot my phone!" she whined searching in the car. I made sure she didnt get it because i wasn't going to let a phone distract her from what im gonna do later on. "I know...i made sure you did" i said and she slapped my arm. "Why?" she pouted crossing her arms. "Because I'm not going to let a little screen distract my baby from enjoying herself today..." i said pouting back at her. She looked at me angrily for a couple seconds before it turned into an adorable smile. I kissed her and we drove to the mall....

When we got there cookie face lit up..she was smiling until she realized that she didn't have her purse either. "Lucious how am i supposed to go shopping if i don't have any money?!" she said crossing her arms giving me a look as if i was stupid. I just smiled at my beautiful woman. I took out my card and handed it to her. "Go ahead spend as much as you like..this is your day baby" i said as she looked at the card with confusion. She then slowly took it and smiled jumping into my arms kissing me. I hugged her warmly and kissed her cheek. She broke from me running into the mall like a little kid. Boy did this mall bring back memories...

When i finally find her in the mall she's at my favorite store of course...Victoria's secret. She went in and once again came out in something that completely drove me wild. This time it was a red thong with cherries on it and a push up bra. I tried my hardest from getting a tent in my pants because i wanted to save that. She was posing in the mirror and sadly this time she didn't have a scrunchie. She saw me staring with a huge smile on my face. "Nasty" she said like the did before. "Sexy" i returned back smiling. She walked over and stood in front of my showing it off. "You look like you like these" she said running her fingers through her hair. "Mm i do." i said looking at her up and down. She winked biting her lip and walking away. I watched her ass as she went back in to change. I let out a relieved breath thankful that i didn't get hard...it was a battle though...