Chapter 14

Darks pov

I woke up to something against me. I look down to find someone curled up against me. I didn't mind the warmth but why is there someone in my bed? That's when everything clicked, from the fight with Gannon to me getting my memories back and the person lying beside me was y/n. My y/n. I smiled softly as he snuggled up closer to me, digging his face into my chest. I held him close and slowly drifted back into sleep.

Your pov

The intoxicating smell of f/s(favorite smell) filled my nose as i dug my face deeper into what i thought were blankets until they were no longer soft and felt more like a body? I slowly raised my head to meet red eyes.
"Good morning beautiful." I just died listening to his morning voice but i was confused on how Dark got in my bed, why he was there and what happened last night because i didn't fully remember. Of course i didnt question, i was just happy knowing that i had my Dark back.
"Good morning." I whisper as i reach up and kiss him softly. Suddenly my door flew open and there was a panicked looking Link standing in the door way.
"Darks miss-" he looked over at us and sighed in relief.
"Link you ok bro?" Dark asked with a smirk. Link crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.
"Next time you decide to sneak out of your room while your injured at least leave a note saying where you are so no one thinks you got kidnapped." I let out a soft giggle as Dark muttered something about mothers and how Link wasnt his.
"Back to why i was looking for you, its time to change your bandages." Dark nodded as he sat up with a grunt. I released him from my grasp and let him get up.
"After Darks bandages are changed I suggest the two of you stay in bed for a couple days or even if you do start moving around you take it easy seeing as the both of you took alot of damage." Link says as a doctor came in and changed Darks bandages.
"So Ghirahim and Zelda are working on getting you guys back home. Ghirahim also has this thing that hes going to give you so that you can come back anytime you want. Well thats if you actually want to come back." Link says the last part like he regrets saying any of it.
"Of course we'll come back to visit." I say with a soft smile. He smiles back as he leaves the room with the doctor.
I shut my eyes and laid still for a minute until i felt the weight of another body.
"Get off me you faty." I laughed softly as he looked up at me with a pout. I chuckled softly as he dug his face into my stomach just like he did the night we met. I softly ran a hand through his hair as i heard soft snores come from him. I had missed this, just having him close to me made me happy.

Darks pov

I wondered through the forest cautiously, abit frightened at how quiet it was. There was usually always birds chirping or the sound of the wind blowing and leaves rustling. I crept forward and stopped as soon as i heard the rustling of a bush.
"Whose there!?" I called out.
"Hahaha you thought you could kill me!? Well think again!" That voice, I've heard it before, but where? As i was still in thought a dark figure emerged from the bushes, and it looked like it was holding something. As soon as they stepped forward and were in the light i got a could look at them. I gasped at what i saw. There stood Gannondorf holding a knife to y/n's throat.
"I know its me your after so let him go!" "You think im going to let him go so easily!? Ha! You are such a fool!" And with a quick swipe of his knife he slit y/n's throat open right before my eyes. "No!" I dropped to my knees and held him close to me as the blood slowly leaked from the wound.
"You bastard! You selfish bastard! You took away the one thing i loved!" The tears flowed like rivers down my cheeks as i held onto y/n hoping that if i held onto him he would wake up. "Please dont leave m-me. I l-love you t-too much to l-lose you." I sobbed into his chest.
"Dark." I heard a voice whisper. I slowly looked up and scanned the area looking for the source of the voice.
"Dark...wake up." Suddenly everything started shaking.
"Dark! Wake up!"

My eyes snapped open and i quickly searched around the room for y/n. I felt arms around me and looked to see y/n holding me with a worried look on his face.
"Are you ok? You were freaking out."
"*sigh* it was just a bad dream dont worry." I dug my face back into his stomach as a tear rolled down me cheek as he ran his hand through my hair. "I won't let anyone or anything hurt you, i promise. I would die if someone were to take you away from me. I love you too much to lose you." I muttered softly into his stomach.
"Don't worry you won't lose me. I know you can protect me and you wouldnt let anyone touch me. I love you Dark." Then the only sound that filled my ears was the sound of his soft snores.

Sup people, Lullaby here! Sorry i haven't updated in awhile i just couldn't think of anything for the chapter. It wasnt a very eventful chapter but hey you got something out of me. Im not going to be able to update for the next couple of weeks because im a part of a play for my school and the play is coming up really quickly so its been really busy.
Sweet dreams my little nightmares.

~Lullaby♥