Chapter 5

Dark's pov

After a day of running around the house me and y/n finally sat curled up on the couch watching f/m (favorite movie) with his brother and his brothers girlfriend. Y/n had his head on my lap with my fingers tangled in his hair as he laid across the couch. I loved the feeling of y/n being near me. But it made me uncomfortable that b/n's girlfriend kept on giving me googly eyes and she kept on sending y/n death glares.
"Hey babe im going to get some drinks what would you like?" I asked y/n softly.
"Can you grab me a f/d please?"
"Sure." I lean down and peck him softly and then head to the kitchen.
"Hey babe im going to go help Derek with the drinks." I hear Rosy say. (Rosy is your brothers girlfriend)
Ah fuck. I go into the fridge and take all the drinks. As i closed the door i was pinned to the fridge. I looked down to find a petit blond chick with really big boobs pushing me against the fridge inching closer to my face.
"Rosy have you not noticed that i am not into you? Im into guys."
"I dont care Derek. Im so into you that i would do anything to turn you straight." Next thing i know she crashes her lips onto mine. I tried so hard to push her off but she just took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Just as i was about to get out of her grip i hear a gasp and look up just in time to see y/n run out of the room with tears streaming down his face. Rosy finally pulls away and looks at me with a satisfied grin plastered on her face. I look down at the floor and feel a warm liquid start to drip down my cheeks. I look back up to find b/n standing there with hatred burning in his eyes but this hatred wasnt directed at me it was directed to his girlfriend.

Your pov

I ran into my room and slammed my door. I can't believe he did that. The guy i finally trusted kisses my brothers girlfriend. I thought he actually loved me.

*if you are easily triggered by self harm please skip this part. I just want you guys to you are beautiful and i love you guys so please skip if you are easily triggered.*

Why would you think he would love you? The voice in the back of my head asked.
Your nothing but a waste of space. Nobody loves you and nobody will ever love you.
You should end it. Nobody would care either way. Another voice chimes in.
Why do you think ex bf/n slept with
Bff/n? He didn't truly love you. Who would love a piece of crap like you?
I finally had enough with these voices in my head so i decided to give them what they wanted. I ripped my dresser apart looking for thing only thing that was my friend and that was my knife. I quickly locked myself in my bathroom and sat on the floor. I looked at the lines on my wrists from all the times i cut. I never did try to kill myself because i thought that would be a sign of weakness so i would only go deep enough to draw a little blood. As i sat there i heard footsteps running up the stairs.
If you want this done you better do it now while you still have a chance. I took the knife into my hand and pressure it against the flesh of my wrist. I took a deep breath know in these may be my final breathes and dug the blade deeper into my flesh. I heard them beating on the door as the flowed from my wrist. I made another cut underneath the other then i added another at this point there was a steady flow of blood coming out of my arm as the world around me grew dimmer. Just before i passed out the door finally came down and i got to see the look on Darks face before i was engulfed into darkness.

Darks pov

Before they went upstairs.

"Why would you do that Rosy!? You know how hard it is go y/n to trust someone and you took his only happiness away! Not to mention you kissed him while you were still dating me!"
"B/n im going to check on him." I say softly as i run upstairs. I opened his door to be met with a disaster. Clothes were all over the floor as drawers were hanging out of the dresser. I look over to find his bathroom door closed. I go over to open it but it was locked. Oh no. I beat the door as i hear a sharp in take of air. I rammed my shoulder harder into the door about do more times before the door opened to greet me with a terrible sight. Y/n lying in a pool of his own blood as he held a knife. I quickly dropped to the floor and pulled him into my arms. At this moment i wish i still had my magic so that i could heal him and tell him how sorry i was.
"B/n help!" I screamed. I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied it to the wound to add pressure to it so he wouldnt bleed to death before we could get him to a hospital. Tears ran down my face as i screamed for b/n one more time as i picked y/n's limp body up into my arms. I ran downstairs to find b/n just heading for the stairs.
"B/n get in thw car now we need to get y/n to the hospital." I watch his eyes grow wide as he runs out the door.
I quickly make my way to the car and once i got in and we were off.

Sup people, Lullaby here! So heres the new chapter. I told you it wouldnt be all lovey dovey. I hope to those who are easily triggered you guys skipped it because i would hate myself if you guys hurt yourself because it triggered you. I just want you guys to know that i love you and you are also amazing and beautiful knowing that you guys like this story gives me inspiration and makes me want to continue.
Sweet dreams my little nightmares.

~Lullaby♥