The angel and his boy

So this is the plot of a story that I've been wanting to write for q while now, I think you'll like it, but I probably won't write it until I'm done with mental, so I hope you like it.. Enjoy!

There was once an angel, whose wings were burnt charcoal, and his smile life saving.
This angel had a boy, who he looked after with love.

But the boy was full of self loathing, for he never knew his angel.
Whenever the boy was having a hard day, the angel would take him in his arms and wrap his burnt wings around him, and the boy would be filled with a warmth and love.

But eventually, the hate inside the boy built up walls, walls that no one could get through, walls so high that no one would be able to see what was inside. So thick, that no love would leak inside. Not even the love of the angel.

The boy hated himself so much that one night, he took a little drive to the bridge, all the while the angel holding onto him, loving him with all his strength, trying as hard as he could to break down the walls and make the boy know how much he was loved.

The boy got out of his car and walked solemnly to the edge of the bridge, the water rushing and swirling beneath him. He knew what he had to do.

The angel pleaded, screamed and shouted at the boy not to do this, the angel gave him all the love he had inside him, but he just couldn't get through the walls.

Then, just as the boy stepped off the ledge, the angel got an idea. He slipped his blade out of his pocket, the metal cool on his clammy hands, suddenly nervous about what he was about to do.
He brought the blade up to his throat and pressed down hard. It hurt, but his love overpowered the pain.

The boy was falling, and time seemed to slow to a stop as the water got closer, and just before he hit the water, he saw a light fly across the sky and a flash of blue above him. When his body hit the water, he was filled with relief, and closed .

Blue light flowed out of the cut where on the angel and he screamed in pain, as his grace slowly left him, and he took a running jump off of the bridge.