the original title is to long to fit in the title section...

I wrote a version of this today for my band teacher... I don't have the original but I remember most of it. The story was called I don't know what to write about... probably something about a potato? Or Maybe a dragon, because I like dragons. Did I mention that I'm writing this with a #2 pencil?

Yeah... it was really fun making a title :)

Once upon a time there was a princess. Her name was Pwincess Potatolina of the Potato People. She was very beautiful and kind, much like every other stereotypical princess, but Potatolina was different from the strereo typical princesses. She LOVED to battle, she could take on anyone in her entire kingdom. This was mainly because of her best friend, Sir Otatop, being the head knight of her kingdom, trained her all about the arts of kung fu and fencing and sword fighting and stuff like that. The princess and Sir Otatop were supposed to get married, but it was gross because they were 14. Queen Taylor enforced this marriage to-be very seriously. King Tyler just stayed out of that mess. Potatolina and Otatop hung out anyway, even with the impending doom of there marriage.

One day Pwincess Potatolina was kidnapped (I spelled kidnapped wrong at LEAST 10 times earlier...) by an evil dragon, named George the Potato People Eater. People in Potatotopia cowered at the sound of his name. "FEAR GEORGE!" They would yell when they heard his massive wings flying pass their kingdom. So, nobody offered to save the pwincess. Several knights were forced to go on a quest to save her. But Sir Otatop volunteered, which made the queen scream "I SHIP IT!" Before passing out when he offered to save Pwincess Potatolina.

Sir Otatop had one very important question before he left with his small group of knights. "So... what's George the Potato People Eaters a dress? I need to type it into Google maps on my phone."

The king had a small little problem. "The WiFi is down. And all the service in our kingdom was wiped out when George the Potato People Eater came in last week and raided potato plaza. We have maps?"

"OH MY F****** **** YOU HAVE TO BE ******* ***** YOU *******POTATO PLAZA MY ******!!!!!! Uuuuuhhhhgggg, fine, I'll take the ****** maps." The only reason Sir Otatop wasn't hung for saying that was because he was saving their daughter and if he was killed Pwincess Potatolina might kill them. (This wasn't in the original... I don't want to be suspended)

Sir Otatop took the ****** maps and a ton of chocolate bars and off he and his crew went.

There was many difficult creatures trying to not let the group get to the dragons lair. Horse drivers wouldn't drive them anywhere NEAR the lair, and they didn't except chocolate as a payment. The fangirls swamped Sir Otatop, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH LIGHT COLORED EYES AND BLONDE HAIR LOOKS LIKE GARROTH AFTER YOU WATCH APHMAU!!!! The fangirls ended up taking away a few days from the journey, because they attempted to kidnap Sir Otatop. The leader was a scary meifwa named Yaya-Chan. But she didn't try and kidnap Sir Otatop, she just wanted to get his autograph and a picture of him. Sir Otatop noted that she looked EXACTLY like Pwincess Potatolina, but with cat ears and a tail. Same brownish-reddish hair and blue eyes. Weird.

Then the REAL problems started. The unicorns and sprinkle vampires started to try and bribe the knights to forget the quest with fresh, Apple wood smoked bacon. Many knights fell for the trick and ate do much bacon that they turned into pigs and had to live on a pig farm for the rest of there lives. But Sir Otatop was strong, he didn't except the offers. If the unicorn or sprinkle vampire got hostile about it, he would trick them.

"YOU WANNA FITE BRO? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY BACON??? AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, HUH?!?!"

Sir Otatop knew what to do. "Look, free pancakes!!!"

"Really?!?!? Where!?!?" And with that, the monster and a knight or two would go off in an internal search for free pancakes, because if you discover there's free pancakes, there's no giving up on finding them.

Eventually, Sir Otatop found George the Potato People Eaters evil dragon lair. He gained his courage, drew his sword, and busted down the door.

"GIVE ME MY FRIEND BACK!!!!! Well, she's also the pri-"

"Otatop, shut up. I handled the whole situation. BY MYSELF BY THE WAY! What took you so long to get here anyway? It's been like, a week." And in all her glory, wearing a t-shirt and jeans with a magnificently shiny tiara, stood the princess, eating a 200 pound dragon leg that Otatop assumed was from George the Potato People Eater, clearly slain by Princess Potatolina.

"Fine. You win this round. Give me some of that dragon leg." Sir Otatop and Pwincess Potatolina ate most of the leg, then spent the night in George the deceased Potato People Eaters lair.

The next day, they started home and got home by sunset. Otatop was shocked at how fast they got home. "Geez, those fangirls were crazy."

The princess was confused. "What Garr- I mean Con- I mean, Otatop?"

After Pwincess Potatolina helped Sir Otatop calm down from the panic attack being called "Garroth" gave him (those fangirls were CRAZY), they went to tell King Tyler and Queen Taylor about how the princess slayed the dragon.

"Great!" The king was very relieved that George was dead. "We will have a celebratory feast tomorrow with Georges meat. Luckily, dragon meat doesn't expire!"

Queen Taylor was SO happy to see that the two of them survived. Her ship didn't sink! "Since you two survived this horrible experience, we should move your wedding closer, let's say tomorrow! I'll perform the ceremony!"

"NO!" Sir Otatop and Pwincess Potatolina said in unison. The queen was really scary. SHE. HAD. A. SHIPPING. SHRINE. (*cough cough* TAYLOR SENPAI *cough cough*)

But anyway, the people of Potatotopia had a huge feast the next day celebrating the death of George the Potato People Eater and the return of Sir Otatop and Pwincess Potatolina. Everyone lived happily ever after, until Pwincess Potatolina and Sir Otatop were getting to old to not avoid there arranged wedding. But that's for another one shoter. So for now,

The end.