Prologue

"You can't expect me to stay. You yourself said I was in it just for the money, Justin, so I can't stay."

That? That was about two days ago.

It all started with a contract.

"Well Miss. Beverly Landon..? Just sign here please." Out of the things I thought I would never do in life, signing a contract to be in a PR with Justin Bieber is something I definitely ever thought I would do. "So that's about 6 months with him? We just need the public to think he's over Selena."

At the mention of her name, Justin rolls his eyes and almost let's out a few unnecessary words, which he had managed to mutter under his breath. I raised an eyebrow at him, gripping the pen between my finger and nodding slowly. "Alright."

I signed the contract, having read the terms before. Setting the pen down when I was done, and slid the papers over. "Done."

"Great! We'll be starting today, the sooner the better." The lady, who's name was 'Jennifer' nodded at me. She seemed like a happy-go-lucky person, a blonde with bright blue eyes.

"Today? Oh." I swallow, nodding slowly. "What'll go on today then?"

"Yeah. Please enlighten me." Justin huffs. I had gotten a feeling– a gut feeling he didn't like me already.

Jennifer holds back an eye roll– mostly to save herself from being fired, but sighs softly. "A date, a dinner date." She nods. "Something nice and classy, but not too fancy or casual. Justin. you'll pick her up at around 7ish, and then you have reservations at a 5 star Italian restaurant."

She finishes her explanation and Justin groans. "I can't believe you're making me go out with her. You could have found me someone a little more on the prettier side." He snaps, and his snide comment hurt me. He'd barely gotten to know me, see me properly, (although I'd understand that me in some sweats and a messy bun with barely any make up is attractive), he'd already judged.

Asshole.

"Fucking.." I mutter under my breath. Writing my address on a piece of paper, I slammed it down in front of him. "That's my address. See you tonight, Narcissus." I snapped.

Then, I'd walked out, and gotten in the car, going to get ready for a night that was preparing itself for me and him later.