4;that's my daughter

"Okay I got to go to the set real quick but meet me in the table room cause we all are going to be there." Posey told me.

"Okay have fun." I said getting up and going to the table room where the cast rehearses their lines.

I was about to walk in till someone blocked the door.

"You again." He said looking down at me as I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked him as he wasn't letting me through.

"No extras allowed in here. Do you see this sign? It says 'Cast Only'" Spray guy said to me.

I put my hands on my hips pissed off.

"First of all, you took MY mac and cheese, and second I'm not a freaking extra!" I shouted at him as he was looking at me with those blue eyes.

"Dylan!" My dad said cheerful.

"Hey Jeff." Dylan said putting his hands down but still standing in front of me.

"Riley what are you doing here?" Dad asked me.

"I was asking the same thing to her. She's an extra and took all the mac and cheese and now she is trying to get into the cast table room." Dylan said as I just smirked at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me confused.

"Extra? This is my daughter." My Dad said to Dylan as I watched his face expression change.

He glanced back at me and my Dad.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Now if you could get out of my way that'll be nice." I said to him.

He stepped away as I walked in smiling like an idiot.

****

"So everyone let's read from scene 23 again." Dad told them.

I was sitting between Holland and Arden playing games on my phone while they practised.

I noticed my battery was about to die so I put my phone away. I glanced up seeing that Spray guy looking at me and quickly back on his script.

I shrugged it off as I began to talk to Holland.

"Sorry I'm late!" Some girl said coming in who also looked my age.

I watched her as I had no idea who she is.

She sat beside Sprayberry and some other dude who I found out is Khylin.

"It's okay Victoria we aren't at your scene yet." My dad told her.

Victoria...

Hmm... Victoria.

Nope never heard of her.

As they continued practising I noticed her and Sprayberry chit chatting.

Look at him talking to her...

Who does he think he is? Just cause he has those beautiful blue eyes he thinks he can win every girl over.

Please.

"Riley" Someone tapped me on my shoulder as I jumped.

I looked at Arden.

"Your phone." She said as I noticed my phone was ringing.

"Oh sorry." I said noticing everyone was looking at me.

I grabbed my phone and got up to go outside to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Riley." He spoke as I felt my heart drop.

"Lucas?" I choked.

" I know this is out of no where. But it's been a while and I heard you came back from vacation. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up again some time and talk about how we left things." He said.

I didn't do anything besides slide the phone down from my ear and hang up.

Why is he calling me now?