2; spray-who

"Posey!!" I shouted as I ran towards him tackling him to the ground.

"RiRi is back." Holland commented.

Yes RiRi is my nickname.

I got off Posey and hugged Holland as Tyler was getting up from the floor.

"Sorry to leave you with the boys alone." I mumbled in her ear.

"It's okay even though it was a lot less quieter..." She smirked as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"RiRi." Posey said from behind me as I hugged him.

He held me tight as he lifted me up and my feet were just dangling off the ground.

"Why do you smell like bacon?" He asked me putting me back down.

"Oh I had some a while ago." I said smiling.

"How was your trip?" They both asked at the same time.

"It was good, missed you guys though." I frowned.

"Aw we'll we are glad you are back." Holland said.

"Where are the others? I still have to say hi to them." I told them.

"Dylan is in his trailer I'm assuming and the others are filming their scenes." He said.

"Okay we'll i'll go meet Dylan." I told them as they nodded.

I walked into his trailer without knocking because I'm that disrespectful.

"Ugh, I said to always knock on the damn door before ente—" Dylan stopped shouting once he saw me.

"Oh it was you Riley?" He shut up as I smiled.

"I forgot how mad you get when people come into your trailer without knocking." I chuckled.

"But not at you of course." He smiled back.

"Come here." He said with his arms open as I walked up to him giving him a hug.

"You smell like bacon." He mumbled in my hair as I giggled.

"Tyler said the same thing." I told him.

We pulled apart from the hug as I began to look around and have a normal conversation with Dylan.

"Dylan we need you on set with Dylan." Someone said outside the trailer door.

"Dylan? Another Dylan?" I asked him,

"Yeah Dylan Sprayberry." He said casually.

"Spray— who?" I asked in confusion.

"He's a new character in Teen Wolf. He came in season 4. He plays Scott's beta." He told me.

"I miss one season and you already have a new character." I mumbled.

"We'll theres a few but Dylan is one of the mains." He told me.

"Okay, well I guess I should meet them later on today as well." I spoke.

"Wait are Shelley and Arden on set as well?" I added.

Dylan nodded, "We'll I better get to set now. Your dad might get mad at me." He winked as I chuckled.

"I'm going to stay here for a while." I shouted as he left saying a faint 'okay'.

I sighed as I sat on his couch and decided to take a nap since I just came off a plane few hours ago.