Friday, 1st January, 4:55 P.M., Imperial Suite II Bathroom

Well, it was east to write the time now as they have a clock in THE BATHROOM! isn't that great?

Okay, coming back tot the point. I'm going to make it official. I'll announce it everywhere: I HATE DANIEL MOORE!

That handsome face may get Molly's heart  beating but it isn't going to affect me. Never ever in my life will I trust smart guys. Never!

You might ask what hellish thing he did to make me go so delirious. Well, it's not good, it's ugly and Daniel is going to pay for it.

Okay, the minute I was going to enter the suite I was over the moon. You know, like I have never been to a hotel so it was exciting.

But when the huge doors opened up and I stepped in I saw these exercising equipments everywhere.It looked more of a gym to me than a suite. And there was only one person I could look at:

"DANIEL!" I hissed eying him.

"You can't expect yourself to replace Abbey lookig like.....what? 80 pounds?"

"It's 76 you douchbag!" I hissed again.

He ignored me and went inside. The gym trainers appeared almost immidiately.

"Okay, so as you can see Ms. Richardson" he started, pointing at me "Had tons and tons of pan cakes and ice creams these holidays."

I swear I could feel my fists balling. But I kept my cool.

"And well, you all know what to do. So, start working." he ordered.

And with that, I was pushed into a vigorous, killikg and demonish workout.

Trust me it was nowhere near good. Not even near to the feeling I got when Sheldon hugged Penny on Christmas in the Big Bang Theory show.

I just checked, they made me drop 2 pounds, which makes me 74. But it still wasn't good.

I'm going to go now. They say it's time for my meal. I wonder what it is.

Oh, Good Lord if you exist please let it be cheesy puffs. Pleeeeease.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author- A couple of more entires till the main lead enters plz bear :)

Also, thnks to all of u whoever is reading. I really appreciate it :D

Just plz vote n comment. It doesn't really take much time. Just plz for my sake or the story's sake. plz