Friday, January 1, 02:41 AM, on the way to the Airport

I've heard taking deep breathes makes it easier. And by "it" I mean all this stuff that just happened.

Okay

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale 

Exhale

Okay so, remember I told you someone was on the door and that someone was coming up?

Well, guess who was it?

It was none on than Daniel Moore. Except I didn't have the slightest bit of idea until he introduced himself.

I was all faking my sleep when suddenly the door opened and flicked the lights on.

“Arleena sweetie, wake up. Somebody is here to see you.”  Aunt Margret Shaked me

My eyes slowly opened to look at this smart and handsome guy, all suited up and smiling at me. At first I just looked at him with my mouth wide open, thinking about how he ended at our house. I was convinced that he forgot his way.

“You look so much like her!” he spoke which made my mouth shut abruptly.

“I’m sorry?” I was obviously confused.

“Um.” He walked towards my bed. “I’m Daniel Moore.”

He extended his hand and I took it. One thing I’d rather like to specify is that he had huge hands. Anyways back to the topic.

“Hello Daniel. How may I be of help to you?” I asked.

Only I’ve grown up to respect people around. So, that is what I do.

“You might be a lot of help to me Arleena.” He smiled squatting beside my low bed.

“How—how do you know my name?” obviously it freaked me out.

How did this guy just came in and said – “You look so much like her.” And also happened to know my name, which is odd since I really don’t know any guy except my tutor and the grocery man. Who looks at me all weirdly whenever he comes home.

“Yeah, I know a lot more than that.” he nodded and I naturally got more scared.

“Who-who are you?” I hesitated. Well, blame it all on the fear.

“I just told you I’m Daniel –“

“Gah, I know you are Daniel Moore. But really who are you?” I interrupted him.

He looked at Aunt Margret and she blinked her eyes at him.

“Okay, Arleena.” He began explaining “Do you know why you don’t have a cable, just hundreds of CDs of movies and shows? Do you know want to know why your house is at this deserted place? why you never go out or go to school? Or why  you never are able to read the entertainment news?”

Okay, so that TOTALLY did freak me out till the roots. Why will this full fledged stranger know so much about me, when I don’t know him? Well, it’s strange….and of course creepy.

I didn’t know how to answer what he just asked. I saw him dig his hands into his pocket and took out a photo, more of a Polaroid actually and handed it to me.

“Do you recognize her?” he asked pointing at the girl in the photo.

It was me, well a slimmer version of me to be precise.

“Why it’s me.” I answered. “Even though I don’t remember posing for a photo of this kind.”

“It’s not actually you, Arleena.” He shook his head in disagreement.