THE LAST

"Oi, shut your fucking blubbering and go sit on the bed there."

Huh?! You cocked your head raising an eyebrow at the darkness in front of you.

Is that voice...?

"Stop staring and sit."

You obediently followed the instructions and walked a little to the front and sat down on what was supposed to be a bed.

You  fidgeted with your fingers nervously as you stammered the words out,  "M-Mr S-Stripper. T-There is a huge misunderstanding here. M-My friend  was doing it just for fun. She..."

"Oh for god sake! Shut your crap,brat! It's equally tough for me. AND I AM NOT A STRIPPER."

Suddenly,  lights flashed letting you see the person in front of you. Your eyes  bulged out of your sockets as you gawked at the man in front.

HOLY SHIT! IT IS TOTALLY WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS!

There  stood in the middle of the room, Levi Ackerman in all his toned glory.  His ebony locks with a perfect undercut and the rippling muscles of his  torso. He wore a white pant with few straps attached to it.

You  wondered if you were drooling at his shirtless form. You couldn't form  words to say so you thought it would be wise to stay quiet and enjoy the  scene.

Levi started to sway his hips sensually  as the music started to play. As he walked the floor, you took in his  ravishingly essence. You could feel yourself get a nosebleed as he  turned his back towards you making you take a good look at his "wings of  freedom" tattoo carved on his flawless back.

He started to walk closer towards to you. You backed a little bit away nervously when he made himself comfortable on your lap.

Your heart was thumping out loud while your face was steaming red when the man started grinding his hardness on you.

You  couldn't believe it! You were getting your own personalised lap-dance  from the very man you were head over heels in love with.

He started to lean in a bit, his smell intoxicating you.

"L-Levi, S-Strippers don't kiss, you know."

"Well, this one does." He whispered as he bit your ear lobe sensually.

Your heart was pounding in your chest almost painfully.

"I  was regretting accepting what shitty-glasses said about the surprise  but I think I will let it go this time. Just for your birthday sake,  brat." He mumbled against your jaw as he licked it lightly.

You  gulped but didn't say a word further. His hands snaked up to your  shoulders as he slid down the straps from your shoulders. His lips made  their way from your jaw to your neck to your shoulders then back to you  jaw. His teeth lightly grazed your delicate skin.

Your  breath hitched as he left butterfly kisses on your neck. To your  surprise, you let out a small moan as he kissed a specific spot on your  neck. Smirking against your skin, he bit that part and continued sucking  on it earning a louder moan from you. Your chest was heaving up and  down while your face was scarlet from embarrassment.

"L-Le...vi..." you managed in between your breaths.

He placed a slender finger on your lips silencing you. His face was dangerously close to yours.

You  placed your palms on his chest lightly, feeling the muscles underneath.  You stared into his enticing half lidded, bluish-gray eyes. You could  see the desire in them.

He closed in the gap further. You could feel his warm breath. His lips brushed yours and...

"OKAY, GUYS! TIME'S UP! SONG'S OVER!" came Hanji's squeal as an atom bomb on your dream land.

You mentally cursed at her.

Your door fell ajar.

"H-Hanji..." suddenly you were interrupted by a vase flying across the room at the door.

You brought your attention back to Levi who was glaring at Hanji without any hint of guilt at his master vase throw.

"GET  THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, SHITTY FOUR-EYES!" Levi growled as the others  scurried away quickly shutting the door with muffled laughter.

Turning his attention back to you, he launched his weight at you pushing you down on the bed.

"Now, where were we?" Levi said, huskily tugging your dress at your cleavage.

"L-Levi, I am a virgin." You managed to stutter out.

"Let's change that then." He smirked.

He  leaned down and captured your lips into a deep passionate kiss, a fiery  desire burning in them. Slightly parting from the kiss, he whispered

"I love you, brat."

You smiled. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you eagerly kissed him back.

"I love you too, Levi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------