PART 1

You sighed as you got up from your couch and  reluctantly opened the dark curtains. You squinted your (e/c) eyes as  you were attacked by the bright rays of the afternoon sun. You rubbed  the back of your neck lazily, your (h/c) hair worse than a bird's nest.

I need to take a bath, you thought to yourself, disgustingly.

It  was your birthday and here you were stuck in your house, eating a huge  pack of ice cream and re-watching episodes of "Attack on Titan". It  didn't seem like a very happy birthday. Yet another year gone and you  weren't able to confess to your crush. Two whole years and you still  weren't able to say it.

You're so fucking stupid, (f/n)! You cursed yourself, smacking your forehead lightly.

Your  phone rang its blaring ringtone, sending a ripple through your  self-pitying thoughts. With a huff, you dragged your feet to where your  phone was.

"(F/N)!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" came a loud squeal from the other side of the phone.

Sighing yet again, you said, "Hanji, this is the fifth time you're wishing me."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (F/N)!!" came another loud squeal, only this one sounded a little muffled.

"So are you, Sasha." You said, nonchalantly.

"Oh come on, (f/n)! It's your birthday! Move that ass of yours!" Hanji exclaimed.

"But I don't want to."

Suddenly,  you heard your doorbell ring. You eyed the door, questioningly. Holding  the phone to your ear, you went to open the wooden door.

Your eyes widened at the scene. There stood in front of you, your dear girlfriends, Hanji, Sasha and Mikasa.

Ignoring you, they walked past you and made themselves comfortable on your messy couch.

Keeping the phone down and crossing your arms, you cocked an eyebrow at them.

"(f/n).  Please go take a bath. You look like you were being chased by wild dogs  for hours." Mikasa stated in an I-don't-really-care voice.

You  shifted your attention to Hanji as she walked towards you and grasped  your shoulders. You widened your eyes by a fraction as she leaned close  to you and almost screamed.

"Okay. You need to get out of this den and get a life. So, you're are coming with us this evening." She then released you.

Rubbing  your shoulder a little, you cocked your head to a side and inquired, "I  am not deaf. Don't scream at my face like that. And where to?"

Hanji replied with a wink, "It's a surprise, birthday girl."

After  that all you remembered was being pushed into the washroom, being  handed a bag and being ordered to wear what was inside. You had tried to  complain only to be quietened when Mikasa sent you death glares.

Damn! That little punk could be scary as hell!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! SEE YOU AT THE NEXT PART! BYE!