PART 2

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHES MAKING ME WEAR?" you cursed at the girls who wear ogling at your shaking form.

There you stood in the middle of the three girls, wearing a short black dress that came till beneath your thigh and exposed a till too much of your chest to your liking along with matching black boots. A deep red blush covered your face as you tried to cover yourself with your hands.

"Woah! They are so big!" Sasha stated staring at your breasts, utterly amazed by them.

"Sasha!" you snarled at the girl, warningly.

"Can I touch them?"

"W-What? N-No, SASHA!" *grope* "Uwaah!! STOP TOUCHING THEM!"

"But they are so soft and so squishy!"

"S-SASHA!"

You heaved a sigh of relief as the hands of the demon were taken off you by Mikasa.

"Thanks, Mikasa." You said, eyeing Sasha's pouting form cautiously.

"Okay!~~~" Interrupted Hanji.

"Come on. I will do your hair." Said Mikasa.

You nodded and followed the ravenette inside.

You covered your face with your palms as the girl worked your hair mercilessly. After what seemed like ages, she finally seemed to be done.

You touched your hair lightly to check if your hair was still there before checking yourself in the mirror.

You stared at the girl in the mirror, surprised at how confident and gorgeous she looked. You couldn't believe your own eyes. Your (h/c) hair fell delicately on your shoulders with little curls at the end. The silkiness amazed you.

"Mikasa! My hair looks beautiful. Do you know magic?" you said running you fingers through your hair, clearly astounded at her.

"Your hair was a mess to work with." She said to no one in particular before turning to you and stating, "You do look beautiful, (f/n)"

You got up and hugged her lightly, thanking her. Her eyes softened as she gently hugged you back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEE YOU! :3