When The Others Find Out About You Two.

Steve:

The others already may or may not have knew because they set you both up. Which was totally not Natasha's idea... When you and Steve finally told the others after a month of dating, which was kind of forced when Natasha was bugging Steve to go on other dates, which of course was apart of her plan, you told them and they weren't fazed at all, well maybe there was a little teasing there but, you know what I mean?

Bruce:

They teased you to the point of insanity. Simple. You and Bruce ended up having to lock yourselfs in the lab, threatening to murder Jarvis by frying his mainframes but other than that, you and Bruce scavenged on Tony's chocolate stash and blueberries, it was was cool.

Tony:

Tony told all of the others the minute he asked you to be his girlfriend. You literally had a permanent blush for around a week or so, it was worth it in the end as throughout the whole week, you hid behind Tony and it made you two even closer than the usual couple. You often get referred to as 'Tony number 2' which annoyed you quite a bit at first but now your absolutely fine with it.

Clint:

To be honest, you and Clint managed to keep it a secret for quite a while. Then Fury found out which meant the others found out, all because he caught you two snickering in a briefing meeting and decided to tease you two. Blushing isn't even the term to describe how red you and Clint had gone, sinking in your chair as Clint pulled the 'wheelie chair', as you call it, towards him to bury his face in you hair.

Thor:

Thor doesn't speak quietly. He booms. Guess why everyone found out? Bet you didn't think of Thor booming it around S.H.E.I.L.D, did you? Yeah well, as soon as you said yes to being his, he roared in excitement, causing everyone to realise what had occurred.

Loki:

Loki, being Loki, asked you to be his infront of everybody at a party that Tony planned, he arranged for the DJ to put some slow music on and he asked you to be his, quite cute, even though the Avengers took turns to threaten him, minus Thor who congratulated the two of you.

Natasha:

You two had just finished a mission and due to the weather, and S.H.E.I.L.D couldn't get to you until the next morning so you and Nat ended up crashing in a hotel room, and coincidentally there was only 1 room left which only had a double bed, meaning you'd have to share, and when you were both getting ready for bed, Nat blurted out that she liked you, causing you to blush but admit that you like her too.

Bucky:

Bucky. He apparently 'didn't' tell anybody but, the list of people he told went like this; he told Steve, Steve 'didn't' tell anybody but actually told Natasha, Natasha told Clint, Clint went blabbering to Tony and Tony told everybody at a party he organised for the two of you. Yeah, gossip gets around within an hour apparently.

Pietro:

Well, nobody actually knew until 6 months into the relationship because the group all thought you were best friends until Wanda got into an argument with Pietro and admitted it in front of everybody. She's still trying to find a way to pay you back for that..

Wanda:

Natasha. Simple. It was Natasha who caught you two flirting with each other, kissing each other etc. and ended up telling Clint about the whole situation and he blabbed to everybody else. Not even a month after you two getting together.

Phil:

What's the point of keeping it a secret when Fury is a total girl for gossip? And spreads it like butter on toast? No reason not to, exactly, a pat on the back to whoever guessed that!