"U-uh I'm not ready to tell you yet.." I said to her nervously.

"Bridgit, Why are you hiding stuff from me? We never keep secrets from eachother"

"Because I just don't want to tell you ok!"

"It's because of Harry isn't? If it is I'll beat him up for you!"

I laughed at the last part.

Than regained seriousness.

"Yes it is, But I don't want to tell you about what happend ok! Jesus just f*cking drop it ok!" I said to Liza. Maybe a little to harsh.

"Bridgit, Since when do you swear? You never swear. You know what? I think Harry is changing you.. "

"Excuse you! Harry is not changing me. Jesus you sound like my damn mother. I don't want to tell you what happend so just drop it ok! Just stop with the damn f*cking questions please!" I said alittle to angry at Liza.

"Ok... " Liza said nervously.

Then came the awkward silence.

"Bridgit?" I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and realized it was Louis.

"Hi.." I said to him awkwardly.

"Ok, What's wrong?" Louis said as he took a seat beside me.

"Nothing Lou.. " I said trying to sound happy but failed. I was thinking about what Stephanie said. That Louis said he only liked me to get me to stay away from Harry.

"Bridgit, I can read you like an open book. What's wrong?"