I sighed at the amount of blush that creeped to my face with the contact. My heart raced as I felt his soft little breathing.

This was pure torture.

I tried to shift a bit but he groaned and pulled me closer. So instead I turned to face him.

He was fast asleep. I could tell that by the way his eyes were still and by the way his breathing was so even and timed.

I stared at him.

He looked even more beautiful. I examined his face closely. From his forehead to his eyes and his nose and his cheeks and down to his lips.

His lips.

They looked so full and inviting. He was smiling even in his sleep. I smiled back.

I leaned in and closed the distance between us by placing a small kiss gently on his lips.

The very next moment I wished I hadn't done what I did.

I wished the earth to swallow me whole.

I wished to be hit by a meteor shower.

I wished.

Just to disappear.

Because the very next moment he snapped open his eyes and stared at me.

My breath caught as I thought of something to say.

Apologize, maybe?

One second he was staring at me and the other second his lips smashed with mine as he pressed himself closer to me -- as if that were possible.

It took me around two seconds to register what just happened and in those two seconds I swear I fell in love with him all over again.

I kissed him back with as much force as I could and I felt him smile. Our lips moved in sync as he shifted and hovered on top of me.

My hands were all over his back. His back.

I felt more aroused than ever.

Was this happening?

Like, really?

I tried to focus on the way his skin felt as I touched him.

He trailed kisses down my jawline and sucked my earlobe. A moan escaped my lips and he groaned. He sucked my neck as his hand entered inside my top. I felt his hands caressing my skin. He raised my top a bit and I pulled it off. He left feathery kisses all over my stomach. His one hands squeezed my breast as he pressed his lower half to mine and I felt the bulge in his boxers.

He groaned and rose up to look at me.

I saw his lust filled eyes suddenly soften and now there was something else in them.

Guilt?

"I'm sorry," he croaked.

Hurt filled me as I processed his words and his expressions.

He was sorry?

He surely did look like he was.

But who was I to blame?

Realisation hit me. We had gone a lot farther than we should have. But I loved him. So why in the world would I stop him?

But what about him?

What made him do all that?

Mere attraction?

I had just pecked his lips. Without even realising that he was awake.

It wasn't like I wanted him to return the kiss. I hadn't even thought of going that far.

Or maybe I had.

Maybe that was all I had in mind the moment we planned about coming to New York.

Maybe the thought did cross my mind when Aunt Clair said we had to share one room.

Maybe I had been fighting the urge to run a hand across his bare chest and his oh-so-sexy back when he removed his shirt.

Maybe I just couldn't stop thinking of all that could have happened between us if he hadn't stopped.

Maybe.

He let out a frustrated groan, ran a hand through his dishevelled hair, popped out of bed, unlocked the room's door and went out. Without even turning to look at me.

And all this while I just watched him leave because I choked at my own words.

Because I couldn't think of anything to say.

Because I was a coward.

A coward who couldn't confess her feelings to a guy she was unconditionally in love with.

So I gathered my cowardice and went to sleep. Without bothering about anything else -- or better, anyone else. 

(A/N : GAH! This chapter's finally out! Votes? COMMENTS? Please tell me how you like it and how ths story's going so far. I'd really appreciate it.)