Chapter 11

Your POV
We woke up in the morning in the same position as yesterday. My head still on his warm and soft chest. "(Y/n)?" He said. My eyes were still adjusting to the background. "Yeah?" I mumbled. "I love you." He kissed my forehead and sat back up. "I love you too." We both smiled after I said that. I know I fell back asleep, but did he?

Mark's POV
She slept harder than a rock. I moved her head very carefully off of me and got up. I started making some delicious pancakes for breakfast. (Cause what's a Fanfiction without pancakes or waffles) I wasn't a very good cook but for (y/n), I would do anything.

Your POV
I awoke to the smell of something familiar. Aww, Mark made pancakes. I tried to get up but it felt like my back was glued to the bed. When I finally got up, I walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. "Look at Markimoo go." I called him that sometimes out of shear fun. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a video today?" I smiled. "I would love to!" I exclaimed. "We're going to play five nights at Freddy's 4." We ate our pancakes and went into his recording room. When everything was set up, he started, "hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm here with (y/n). If you don't know who she is, she is an amazing singer and the daughter of Scott Cawthon and you guys are never going to believe this. My girlfriend." I giggled a little bit. "Give her a hand." He started clapping very loudly. I clapped along with him. "I guess this really is the game that changed all of us." I said and stared at Mark's dark brown eyes. His glaze followed mine. We smiled. "I guess it is."

That is the end of this and if you want a sequel to this book, please leave a like and some suggestions.
Stay tuned!