Chapter 7

Mark and I were scheduled for another date. This time it was a nice restaurant so I had to dress fancy. Not one of my specialties. We were going to meet up at 5:45 at nakatos. (Nakatos is a fancy hibachi grill where I live. It's really good, in my opinion.) I had no clue what to where. Finally, I decided on wearing a nice top with a cardigan, jeans, and boots. I was just about to leave when I hear a ring from my doorbell. There is a window next to my door and I see flowers from the side. I didn't know he was supposed to pick me up. I opened the door. "Hey, Mark." it wasn't Mark. It was my ex, grant. "Who's Mark. Whatever, please take me back." This was where I could get revenge on him. "Mark is my date for tonight and no I'm not gonna take you back." I slammed the door in his face, hoping he will go away. He didn't. "Baby, whoever this douchebag is, he doesn't deserve you like I do." "Please, I'd take Mark over anyone, any day." There was a small sound that sounded like crunching leaves and he was gone. I opened the door again and the flowers he had in his hands were now on the ground. After a few minutes, I left. I got there around 5:43 and see Mark standing outside. I started blushing madly.

Hahahhahah, cliff-hanger. I know I posted 2 times in one day but I had time in band class. Stay tuned.