Grim Road - Chapter 14

Okay heyo! School starts really soon but I hope I can still get lots of chapters up!

I got major writers block on this so sorry if tis confusing or whatever but please enjoy! I also wanted to say the last 3 chapters have been at least 4 pages on word! Dedicated to Secretcruch for reading my story! Thanks! Check out her amazing story!

P.S. Almost 500 reads!

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

Two months later

Felicity’s POV

“Where do we go next?” I turned around none of my friends were responding. “Left or right?!”

I almost hit the sign in the middle between the two roads before Jackie shouted the answer.

“Right! Turn Right!”

I swerved the car to the right and relaxed back in the seat. The past to months had been hell for everyone including Ash. Ash had joined in our little “Group” so he got the doll as well. He also insisted on coming with us today to visit Pine, the “voodoo” lady or something. I personally thought it would be a bad idea but everyone else, especially Jaden thought that we should bring him along. Which the led to snuggling, kissing and sweet-talking in the back seat. Like I said bad idea.

“Ew. Stacey you have to sit back here with these two on the way back.” Jackie grumbled and I saw through the rear-view mirror that Jaden and Ash had started to make-out. Like I said bad idea.

“Now way! I called shot gun!” Stacey said back laughing at Jackie’s face.

“Felicity? Can I PLEASE drive?” Jackie put on a sweet voice and looked up at me with big eyes.

“No way! I don’t trust anyone with my car but me!” I smiled to myself when Jackie grumbled something to herself and continued to drive down the road.

~~~

We arrived at the small store a few minutes later. Coincidently the store was only a few places down from the library.

“Okay, Ready?” I looked behind me to see that Jaden and Ash were engrossed in some business and Stacey and Jackie were staring at them like they were the grossest thing ever.

I marched up to them, put my hands between their chests and separated.

“ Seriously? No PDA.” I glared them but Jaden just giggled and Ash looked down but I had a feeling he didn’t feel very bad.

“Let’s go you guys.” Jackie led us away from my car and into the store.

The shop was dark despite the sun outside and seemed to have a thin layer of dust everywhere. There were statues, crystal balls and amulets on the shelves on the sides. In front f us was a counter with a very wise looking woman. Can you look wise? Well if you can this is what it looked like. Her long black hair with streaks of grey fell over her shoulders and her green eyes through her purple glasses looked at us expectant.

“You must be Jackie.” She beckoned to Jackie. “ And these must be your friends.” She signaled for us to come over.

“Did you bring the doll?”

Stacey slid a backpack off her shoulder and picked up the doll very carefully. “Yes.”

“May I see it?”

Stacey dropped the doll in Pine’s hand as if it were a hot coal.

“Hm. Interesting.” Pine fingered the doll and stared at it with great interest.

We all peered in closer so when Pine snapped her head up we jumped back in surprise.

“Yes, This doll is defiantly possessed.”

“Can you kill the spirit inside?” Stacey asked hopefully.

Pine just laughed at us. “Oh, how I wish, I could I could be a millionaire!”

We looked at each other. Wow how nice of her.

“What does the spirit want?” Pine had recovered from her laugh attack and returned to serious.

“She wants us to find her husband.” I said.

“Well why not find him?” Pine looked at us like we were stupid.

“He’s Dead!” Jaden practically yelled. Jaden can get pretty p*ssed when people laugh at her.

“Oh okay, well I know how you could get him.”

“How?” Jackie was smiling. I could tell she loved this place.

“Well, You find were his body is, You dig it up and wait there until the spirit shows up then you capture it and bring the spirit back to her house?”

“What does a spirit even look like? Ash asked.

“Oh trust me you’ll be able to tell.” Pine left it at that and handed us a glass jar. “ This will contain his soul until you get him back. That is all you need to know. Here’s your doll and good-bye.”

Pine put the doll back carefully in Stacey’s backpack and looked back down to whatever she was doing.

“Don’t you want to be paid?” Stacey asks.

“Oh no I only accept payment if it works.” Pine says the walks into the back room. We all look at each other then leave the store.

O~O~O~~O~O~O~

Hey I know it’s super short but I wanted it up, I have already started on the next chapter so it should be up in less then a week. I try to do a chapter per week but sometimes I get them up earlier (or later :P )

Sunshine <3