Grim Road - Chapter 9

Okay so heres the chapter!

Any suggestions?

Jadeyn -->

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity's POV

After we told Jackie and Stacey about what happened and they told us what happened and the deal we sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"So..." Jadeyn trailed off looking around.

"We have to get her husband back here." Stacey said.

"Is he alive?" I asked. I mean come on he's like what 200?

"I don't know." Stacey said. " I don't even know his name."

"What if we looked around the house for clues to help us figure out who it is?" Jackie suggested.

"Sure but let's not split up this time seeing as how well that went last time." I joked but they all glared at me. "What?" I asked putting my hands up to show that I was innocent.  " Just trying to lighten the mood."

We set off.  Magically all the stairs had returned. When we had saw that they came back we all just stood there staring at them.

"How the hell does a ghost do that?" Stacey asked.

"I have no clue." Jadeyn had replied.

 After we had searched the house we came up with nothing. There was only one photo in the house and it was the painting of Julia in her room.

"We are going to have to google him." Stacey said.

"But how are we going to do that?" I sighed.

"Uh with a computer." Stacey said with a "duh" tone.

"Wow why didn't I think of that." I glared at her. " I meant we don't have a computer here."

"Why don't we just go to the library tomorrow?" Jackie suggested.

"FIne." We all grumbled

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know its short but I am coming and getting help to come up with the next chapter so please bear with me!