4.Possessiveness...

Hiiii dear ones, thanks for your support and love.... keep reading and give your valuable reviews....

*****************************

Abhijeet's POV:

As soon as I woke up, the first thing that came into my mind was her smile and.....

" What happened Abhi, why are you smiling to yourself.???" Jai asked me, teasing .....

" Kuch nahi , bas aisehi, ( nothing, just like that) " I said.
" Nahi kuch to baat hai ( no, something is there) " he retorted.

" You know what, not only her eyes but also her voice is so sweet and attractive, Jaise behraha paani nadiya me , jaise ful garahe hai , jaise bacche hasrahe hai,( like flowing water, as if flowers are singing, like children laugh)" the words flowed from my mouth without my knowledge, really I was never like this, as I am since I saw her, Jai was looking at me with shock.

" Ek minute, you are our Abhi only naa, wait, tell me who are you??!!!!" He said and started laughing. Suddenly he asked me when did I speak to her, actually, he does not know that I spoke to her, I told him what happened when he went out for some work yesterday.

" OH MY GOD !!! So you like her, dude, this is great news, wait I will call mom and dad,...." and with this, he was about to move, but I stopped him, I told him there is nothing like that, and it is mere attraction, but I know, I was lying, I was feeling that it is something more than that, no girl ever had this effect on me, as she has, I had no reason for that ......

After a while I came out of my thoughts and got up to get ready, I headed downstairs to have breakfast, I saw my mom and dad were chatting with each other and were having a great time, I was happy seeing that, their's is a love marriage, both the families were against their love but they fought and won their love through the acceptance of both the families, my dad Kiran is so caring about my mom Shanthi...

On seeing me,  they stopped their chat, I smelled something fishy by the sudden halt, again there the war begins, I am not against marriage but I was not ready for taking those responsibilities, suddenly my mom became so emotional that, I was left with no option other than to say yes .......

I didn't like the idea of me getting married, even my best friend became my opponent in this debate. After this, while we were having our breakfast, I got a call from Hari sir, he is our chief head, I like him a lot,  because he is inspirational, dynamic, sincere, and a loyal police officer. He asked me to come to his office before going to the police station.

Soon I was on the way with Jai to the DGP sir's office (i.e Hari sir), we were stuck in traffic, the only thing I hate in Mumbai is traffic, I was busy talking with Jai, that is when I noticed something, I SAW HER !! , yes she is the same girl, but wait, who is she with ?? Maybe her boyfriend, suddenly making me infuriated, I wanted to smash his face at once, but wait 'Why I am so possessive about her when I don't even know her !!' I questioned myself. I don't know what was happening to me, I was just staring at her that I even didn't notice the traffic moving, all the vehicles behind us started honking at us, that is when I came out of my thoughts and I saw Jai laughing at me.

Soon we reached the office and we were told to wait, then after two minutes we were asked to go in, "Good morning, sir " I wished Hari sir as soon as we enter the cabin, Jai did the same then I introduced Jai to him.

"Abhi I called you because, I received a call from the main office this morning that there is some fest in Bharathi Vidhyalaya college today in the evening and our MP is the chief guest, so we have to go there for security purpose, I have an important meeting this evening, so I will not be able to attend, so I want you to take care of everything, you may go now and check everything before the program begins " He ordered me.

" Yes sir, for sure I will take care of everything, I  will go now and start my work, you need not worry sir," I told him assuring. Then we came out and I was about to drive but Jai stopped me and said " You don't drive, I am going to drive, kya pata phir se vo ladki dikhayi padi toh  phir se tum traffic me ruk jaoge !!!! (Who knows, if you see that girl again, you'll again stop in the midst of the road)" He said laughing & mocking me, and I kept silent and let him drive, even I was laughing at my own antics a few minutes ago ..........

After a silent drive, we reached the college, we went to the principal cabin and met him. He asked the peon to take us to the cultural secretary of the college so that we can inspect the arrangements.

We were walking in the corridor, everyone was staring at us as if some alien came into their college. We went to the auditorium, we were asked to sit until the peon informs the secretary. There were some girls practicing their dance on the stage. I wasn't paying much attention to them, then Jai patted my arm and asked me to see the girls on the stage, I was wondering what he saw, when I saw her in the same direction, there she is on the stage, she was dancing along with some other girls and I must say that she is an excellent dancer. I made it out by seeing her dance, she was just flowing her body to the music just like a waterfall, she was amazing. Soon I came out of my thoughts when Jai started coughing to tease me. Then I saw that peon approaching her. 'Oh my god! So is she the secretary ??? So I am going to listen to her melodious voice and see into her mesmerizing eyes again ?' My insides were screaming with happiness, really I don't know why ??

She came towards us and was shocked on seeing both of us. She wished us both and we did that back. She started explaining every single detail of the fest arrangements, both of us were just stealing glances. Soon Jai got a call and excused himself, in fact, he left us alone. I took this chance to talk to her,     " So you are actually brave enough haan, I mean as a girl, you took a daring step to call the police ."

As I said that, she felt something uncomfortable about that topic, she seemed to be hiding something. But I thought, this is not the right time to ask her, because if she wants, she would herself put it forward as she is good enough to make her own choices as she did before. And before I could ask her something else Jai came back.

We inspected everything and everything was perfect. Soon we took a leave from the principal telling him that we will come around one and a half-hour before the fest begins. While walking towards the corridor, I saw her busy in the preparations. I got into my car and even caught her staring at me through the side mirror. I was just wishing to see her performing on the stage in the evening, see her smile, and most importantly see her EYES.......

To be continued..............

*********************************

This is another chapter to you all which is dedicated to my two best friends, who are encouraging me a lot.

Please keep reading, give your lovely comments, and do vote !!!!

Love u all,

Mayuri..