2.Those eyes attracted me...

Thanks to all those who supported me and one small request... my phone is having a problem because of which I am not able to comment back... please don't mind... I will reach you guys personally .... Keep reading and please do vote and comment... Love you all....<3

**************

Abhijeet's POV:

" Good morning sir... The files are ready on your table." An officer wished me as soon as I entered my office. " Good morning and thanks Ravi..." I replied back. Ravi is one of the sincere officers I have ever seen in my career....

I was sitting in my cabin and was going through the files .....

" Hiii dude, how are you???" My best friend Jai entered my cabin to my surprise.

" Hiiii tu.. tu..tum... aur yaha..??? (Hiii, you and here ???)" I asked him ....

" I think you are not happy seeing me.... okay then I am going...." He said and turned around but before he could go I dragged him back and gave him a questioning look.... "I got transferred here..." He said

Hearing this we got in the mood for celebration ...He too is a police officer.

" Yes sure we will celebrate but after work...okay..." I told him with a smile....

He was not in the mood to listen to me... "Come on dude.. this is not fair...a.." He was about to say something, but he was interrupted by Ravi. Ravi came in and gave me the phone. "Sir, kisi ladki ne aapki madat ke liye phone kia hai " (there's some girl on the line, who needs your help.)

He said and I took the phone from his hand.....

" Hello...." A female voice came...

"Hello Abhijeet speaking, tell me, what is the problem," I said

" Sir, I am calling from R.K. road bus stand .... yaha pe kuch ladke har roj ladkion ko pareshan kar rahe hai..( Some boys are harassing the girls here everyday )" she said......

" But I am not in charge of that area, you can call your area officer," I said..

" NO.... We already did that but these guys belong to some M.L.A... So the officers here are not ready to take action and moreover since the past two days these boys are bringing acid and are asking random girls to love them back...please do something sir... haaaa" She said ... even before I could speak the line went dead........

I informed Ravi and even took Jai along with me to the spot... by the time I reached there, what I saw was more of a shocker than the situation described by that unknown girl.... Those bastards were falling on girls and making fun of them and as that girl said, they had acid packets in their hands but I sensed something wrong with that ...... as far as my experience says, I know that it is not acid and they are simply making a fool out of people ..

I got into action and beat the boys for what they did to those girls...... And I asked the girls there to beat them and they did as I told them to do ......

Amidst all that was happening, one of those guys came rushing towards me with that fake acid ... Seeing him I did not care.... He threw that on my face but I did not get hurt as it wasn't acid, just like I said ...... BUTTTT... there was a loud cry from the crowd, one of those girls got scared and covered her face with her soft palms.. yes soft...soon she removed her hands and dared to look at me....WOW.. THOSE EYES.... I thought in my mind... yes she was soo beautiful and adorable.. she was simple, wearing a pink and white kurti and kept her hair open ... I was totally mesmerized by her beauty, that I came out of my thoughts only when Jai patted my back....

A while later the area officer came and took them into custody and I warned him not to leave them... After that, I did not see that girl... THAT GIRL, THOSE EYES WHICH ATTRACTED ME... I was not able to see her whole face but I am sure that she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.... I was thinking about that girl the whole time that I did not realize that we had reached the police station.....

" What happened to you buddy...???" Jai asked me with teasing eyes.....

"You are not one of those who get attracted to girls, I even remember how girls in our school and college used to try to get your attention, but you never budged even a little ..." He added.

Yes, I was not at all interested in girls but I don't know why this girl, she attracted me especially her eyes, suddenly an urge of hearing her clear voice came into my mind... VOICE... I remembered the girl who called me about this issue and I did not even thank her... I called Ravi and asked him to get the details of that girl through the number she called us......

As I was thinking about all this, I got a call, I know who is that, Lalith sir, my senior officer, " Hello sir " I wished him... "What do you think of yourself...??? Why did you arrest them...?? I need an answer..." He said, anger evident in his voice......

" Sir they were harassing girls .....So ..." I was about to say something, but, " So how can you arrest them... It is not even your area,.." he said.....

" So what sir, they did a mistake so they have to get punished ..." I told him ...

"So even if I make a mistake someday, will you arrest me too ....huh...???" he asked raising his voice ...

" Yes of course... Sir I have recorded what you just said ... you were actually supporting those rowdies, so should I give this to Hari sir, or..."... I warned him softly...

"NO NO... you did a great job ..... Well done my boy..." He said and the line went dead...

" What confidence man..." Jai said as he was taken back by my words that I said to Lalith sir.....

"Why should I get scared when I am on the side of the truth ...." I told him giving him an assuring look that everything will be fine... We drove back home after our duty ... Mom (sweet and lovely mom) welcomed us home...... my mom and dad know Jai for a long time and more or less he is their second son... I was happy about this because Jai does not have a family...

We ate dinner and then mom again began the war with me about my marriage. I fought a third world war and won , because she is my mom and she , in the end , has to agree with me .

I went to sleep in my room , but I was not able to sleep... because of those eyes... "Will I ever see her again" this question was still there in my mind....

THOSE EYES... I drifted to sleep thinking about them ...

****************

So guys how is this chapter ..... can u guess who the girl is .....?????

Please do vote and comment and give your remarks ....

ALL THE COPY RIGHTS ARE RESERVED....

Love you all....