Nevaeh

Nevaehs P.O.V

Harry had just asked me to come back tomorrow around noon, and I was really nervous, I didn't know what I should say. I never really hung out with that much people before I didn't know what it was like.

I said yes. Butterflies were in my stomach. "ok then I'll see you tomorrow." He said in a calm tone.

How was he so cool about this he was acting like nothing happened like it was no big deal? The bell on the door jiggled and he had left.

I stood up and whistled for my dog to come..... nothing came. I whistled louder... Still nothing.

LUNAA! I yelled!! Where was she??! I walked forward with my hands out in front of me trying not to run into anything.

LUNAAAAA!!! I screamed. I was about to cry. How did I lose a guard dog? I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor and sunk my head in my hands. What was I gonna do now.

.

.

.

A couple minutes later, I heard a familiar voice. "Nevaeh?" He said. It was Harry.

What are you doing here? How did you find me.? I said confusedly. "Your sitting by the store three stores down and your dog was at our dumpster. I was worried about you." He said.

Luna! Bad dog how could you leave me like that. I said "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said worriedly.

Yes I'm fine. really. Thanks for the help Harry. I said as I took Luna's leash and started to walk away. Home I said to Luna. So she would take me home.

"No wait. How about I come with you. Like can I walk you home or something?"

Oh uhh no its fine haha. I said awkwardly.

NJ

"No please, I just want to make sure your uhh, safe. You know? This is kind of a bad part of town I don't want you getting, taken or anything.." He said.

Ok I guess. I said..

" okay then lets go, your dog knows the way right haha?" He said

usually. I replied laughing.