A Kind Of Date

Harry's P.O.V.

Nice to meet you. I said as I reached my hand out to shake hands and then pulled it right back forgetting that she was blind... :/

She was really pretty and nice and I enjoyed talking to her. Even though she was blind, she was such a positive girl. She acted like she wasn't even blind. We had already talked for an hour without me realizing, I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY JOB?! I rushed inside without even saying goodbye. My manager walked right up to me. "Where have you been Harry??" " uh I was uh, there was uh.. Traffic." I studdered. " Harry, it's ok. You don't have to lie. I saw you with that girl," He said and smirked. I could feel my cheeks burning up. " oh yeah um her, she's uh just a friend." I said. "Harry. Go back out there and tell her goodbye okay." He told me trying to be as nice as possible, I understood because I was 30 minutes late and I was just right outside the bakery.

I walked out and saw her just sitting there of course wondering where I went. "I have to go Nevaeh, but will you come back here again tomorrow around noon?" I asked

" yeah sure." :). She said with a smile

"Alright see you tomorrow." I said trying not to blush. "See you tomorrow she replied." We both said bye and I ran into the bakery so happily. "I think I got myself A date!!!! kind of., not really." I screamed so the whole bakery could hear. But I didn't care. I had a date with Nevaeh Mason.

kind of.

.