Three: You'll Never Know

Start from the beginning

At that moment Steph bursts out of the kitchen, sprinting towards Tim and jumping on him with a hug.

"I need you to hack into Damian's Music Streaming," she says into his shoulder.

◊

Damian finds her watching the city from the top of a building in the main square. She looks calm, swinging her legs against the wind as the lights of the night reflect off of her goggles.

"I don't bite," she says loudly, already aware she is being watched. Damian nears the edge of his current building ready to descend the three meters to her level. "-Unless, you want me to."

Immediately the teen freezes, boot peeking over the edge as he sputters at her words. He flushes a bright red unhidden by his mask.

Rapid is laughing to herself with those bright eyes watching him.

Scolding himself not two seconds later, Damian jumps and lands silently on the concrete. He takes pride in managing to do at least that in her presence.

"You don't talk to many girls, do you?" She asks, standing up. Damian takes a discreet stance in case she attacks.

Rapid rolls her eyes and moves right up to him in less than a second.

"Be prepared as you want, milashka. I'm still too fast," she taunts. Damian feels the slightest of pressures on his cheek before she dashes away again. Shocked, he slaps his hand against his face, spinning around.

She's on the other side of the roof grinning at him.

"Did you just kiss me again!?" He shouts angrily, rubbing his skin. Klavdiya shrugs.

"Wanted to see what you'd do this time. You've never kissed girl, have you?" She asks, accent thick.

Damian glares at her, "I have."

"Mothers do not count milashka."

"I wasn't talking about my mother," he snaps, "There was that time...when we met-"

"Mm, I kissed you, silly-"

"-I have a sister."

She rolls her eyes, stalking along the edge of the building.

"Well I suppose since they are not of your blood that counts," she murmurs, "Besides; you-"

The speedster freezes in her strut, realising what she had just let out. Damian puts the same thing together. How does she know his sisters are not blood related?

"How did you know that?" He questions lowly, taking a step forward with his bo staff drawn. Klavdiya hastily scrambles back.

"Ya glupaya," she snaps at herself, before looking at Damian. She stands at the edge of the roof and mulls over what to say to save the situation. "Batman knows," she decides quickly.