Introduction

I guess you could say I'm the definition of the girl next door, from my thick curls that fall just above my shoulders, to my hazel eyes that hide behind thick black rimmed glasses, all the way to my short physique that never grew an inch after middle school.

All these things seemed to spell out innocent to the world.

What the world didn't know was that I was actually a dork. No, actually a huge gamer, and with my chocolate complexion and girl parts this would often shock people. Oh the look on their faces.

But what could I say I fell in love the day my dad introduced me to the Lego Star Wars game that we would play on the GameCube every time I visited. That, of course, was before I found my unhealthy love for apocalypse's and dystopias.

So much for not judging a book by its cover.

And for pretty much all my life that was how it was, people thinking I was a daisy. But the day the bad boy would make a return to Chester town senior year, was the day it was all destined to change.

Pray for me?

******
AN: Congrats!! You made it through the introduction! I know, I know it's not much but I just wanted to give you a feel for what the main character, Jade, is about (incase you're wondering by the description, yes she's black). And I also wanted to say hi. This is my first book I actually published and I'm really excited to write a fun, goofy, totally unrealistic, romance. Although I've had Wattpad for like 2 years I'm still pretty new and trying to get the hang of this, soooo be nice and say you love my story?? Jkjkjk

Also please comment and tell me how you liked it, if you want more, all that good stuff. YOUR COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE.

Okay that's enough for now, see you in the next chapter. ✌🏾️