Chapter One: Nathan Goes For Broke

It's mathematics and Nathan is on his Nokia flip phone at the back of the class. He is talking to a girl that he likes and she is showing him her tits.

He laughs a little and the teacher rises from her seat.

'Whats so funny about the amount of jellybeans Mohamed has left after Kalissa takes three? Hm?'

Nathan nearly drops his phone.

'Um... Nothing Miss Cuntefase'

She gives him a nod and sits back at her desk. Nathan looks around and some girls are giggling and looking at him, then he spots Kyle Owren, looking at him, Kyle immediately spins back around. Nathan gets a weird feeling inside of him.

'Why do I feel the way I felt when I saw those tit pics?' He thinks to himself out loud.

The bell rings and the class scrambles out the door one by one but in a rush so people are falling and being trampled.

'Not so moderately fast Mr Dickens, come here please.' Miss Cuntefase says.

Nathan walks over and awaits her wrath. 'Are you alright Nathan? You seemed very distracted today, and the past few lesson too.'

'Yes miss' he replies, 'I've just been a little sick and haven't been getting back to work as soon as I hoped.'

She sits back down at her desk and opens the top draw and reveals a small business card and hands it to him. 'I don't know if you really are sick Nathan, but if your not, here's someone you can talk to,' she says sitting back down at her desk.

'Thank you,' Nathan says to Miss Cuntefase as she sits back down at her desk, 'no teacher has ever cared about me like that.'

Miss Cuntefase sits back down at her desk, 'well I knew your mother, she would have wanted me to.'

'But my mother is still alive,' he says as Miss Cuntefase sits down at her desk.

'I know she is,' she says as she sits  down at her desk, 'but she would have wanted me to.'

Nathan turns to walk out of the class when Kyle comes in and they both run into each other and kiss.

The pair fall to the floor and Miss Cuntefase sits back down at her desk.

'Are you boys alright?!' She wails.

Kyle looks into Nathan's eyes. 'Yes miss, I'm more than ok.'