Chapter 1-The Beginning

Before we start the first chapter, I know most of you probably know this, but...

Y/N=Your name

H/C=Hair color

L/N= Last name

F/C=Favorite color

I will probably post more if I remember more of them ^^' Again, this is my first story on this profile, so I hope you guys enjoy ^^'

Your POV

I remember.... I remember waking up on a bed of golden flowers, no clue on where I was. All I remember was me running away after getting into a fight with my father again as he always goes out and gets drunk at a bar. I remember climbing up a mountain named Mt. Ebott  and then suddenly tripping and falling down the mountain, the cool breeze hitting my hair, my tears sliding down my cheeks. Honestly... anywhere was better than with that alcoholic, even if it meant being with monsters.

I sat up on the bed of yellow flowers, looking at my surroundings. So this was Mt. Ebott... The legend where whoever falls down here never returns. I stood up, my H/C hair blowing through the small breeze, and began to walk through a hallway. I walked through a door and saw a yellow flower staring right at me, with a friendly smile on it's face. I raised an eyebrow, it was weird... seeing a flower with... well, a face. Then again this is the monster world. I slowly walked up to the flower, and gave my best smile despite the argument I just had with my father. I was about to speak, when the flower then began to talk.

"Howdy! I am Flowey! Flowey The Flower! What's your name?" The flower said happily, giving a small wink. Well. "U-Um... Hi...I am Y/N...." I said. "Golly! That is a nice name! You are new to the underground, huh? That is great! We can be friends!". Then, I saw a F/C heart right in front of me. "That is you soul! The very item of your being! But, you will learn more about that later!  Down here, loved is shared through "friendliness pellets!" They said, smiling. "Huh... That is um... great." I said, moving my F/C soul around the box. "Try and get as many as you can, hehe!". I moved over to grab some, but the moment I touched one, I felt a sudden pain. I looked up at Flowey with a glare, and he had a evil smirk on his face. "IDIOT! ALL MONSTERS WILL TRY AND TAKE YOUR SOUL. WHO WOULD PASS SOMETHING LIKE THIS? Now, DIE.". White petals surrounded me and I backed away in fear, holding my injured arm. The last thing I saw was a woman. 

I woke up in a different environment, a room to be exact. I was greeted with the smell of something delicious. I pulled the blankets off me and opened the door, I walked into a family room and saw a goat woman sitting on a chair. She looked up from her book and greeted me with a warm smile. "Ah... Up already, little one? I hope you had some good rest. i bandaged up all your wounds, so there's no need to worry". Her voice was so motherly-like, which gave me a comfort feeling. I never really saw my mom much, as my parents were divorced. 

"Oh, you must be hungry, young one. I made some (Cinnamon or butterscotch) pie! Feel free to take some, innocent one". I smiled happily for the first time in awhile, and took a plate of pie. I then gladly joined the woman, who was named Toriel, at the table. " So, child, may I know some things about you?". "Well... there is not much to say, but I am 16 years old, and I used to live with my alcoholic father" I said, playing with my pie. Toriel nodded, wanting to give me some time to think. 

After a while, she spoke up. "Child... I know you might want to explore soon... and I will allow that, but... Do not hurt anybody, always give them 'mercy', young one. I will give you some supplies on your journey. But... when you leave, please do not come back." She hugged me before she handed me a bag. "In there you will find some bandages, pie, and a cellphone. Now, my child, please be careful out there. I can not lie, there will be some monsters that will try and take your soul... Asgore... Be careful, young one." She got onto her knees and hugged me. She was so warm that I did not want to let go. I felt some tears slide down my cheeks, and I whsipered. "Thank you got taking care of me mom... Even if it was for a short time." I felt her stiffen a bit. She stood up and looked at me, smiling, before walking away.

I took a deep breath and faced a purple door. Here I go. I opened up the door and walked down the hallway, ready and determined to start my new adventure. 

Hi guys! I am sorry this chapter sucks XD. I will try and update every day for you guys! :3