Chapter 1 - Unsure

Chapter 1 - Unsure

Meg's POV

The bells rang loud and clear throughout the whole school. It felt like it was reverberating throughout my head, making me wake up from my slight daze. Dear was sat next to me, not taking much notice of Mrs Ridnell's endless babbling either. I obviously hadn't been because I'd been day dreaming once again. But who wouldn't? Mrs Ridnell's history sessions of endless speaking carried out like a 100 page book, it was torture!

"Homework is the Renaissance assignment," Mrs Ridnell smiled and let us free. Chatter erupted within the classroom as everyone made a dash for the door. I was caught in the crowd, being pushed against someone in the scurry.

"Sorry," I quickly apologised, looking up at the person who I'd bumped into. It was that new exchange student - Bill Kaulitz. I hadn't seen much in him to start off with, I mean, who wouldn't? He had very spiky, black and glittered hair (although I knew the glitter was just the gleam off of the lights off of the hairspray that stuck all his hair in place) and he had a side fringe covering his right eye, an ear piercing pinned into his left eyebrow and the rest of his black hair spiked up. He had rumours said that he even had tattoos! His eyes were a dark, hazel colour that made me entranced.
Somehow in that split second of apologizing I felt different. I felt electricity start to bubble in my body, I felt my heart rate speed up and my palms sweat.

"Hurry up!" Dear urged, pushing me in the back and out the door. I lost that vibe within seconds of the event. I looked over my shoulder but Harry had hidden his face from my view. With a sigh I turned and walked side by side with Menaka and Dear.

"A new season of British X Factor's starting up shortly and I've got Austar so I can watch it!" thrilled Dear into my ear.

"Why would you watch it if it's from Britain?" Menaka asked, confused. Quite frankly so was I. I loved Dear but sometimes she had nooo sense at all.

"Because there's no Australia's X Factor on so I'm going to watch Britain's X factor instead," Dear said cheerily. I shrugged my realisation.

"You know that new German dude?" Natalie came up from behind us suddenly.

"Yeah, the gay one? What about him?" Menaka asked.

"He's has an eyebrow piercing, ew!"

"I don't mind it," I shrugged.

"What!" Dear, Menaka and Natalie all gasped in sync.

"Well he's being different, you can't blame him for that! He's from Germany so maybe that's the new trend over there."

"Meg," Dear shook her head, holding up her hand as she always did, to talk. It was like she talked more with her hands than she did with her mouth. "If that's the trend in Germany and he's trying to start a trend here, I'd never do it."

"You're always so optimistic Dear," Natalie giggled.

"I know," they both laughed.

Eventually we'd reached the lockers. Mine had been pushed, bashed and hammered by the number of ferels we had in this catholic school. But I hadn't gotten the worst of it, Jordy had.

"Finally it's the weekend," sighed Menaka. "But I've got netball and umpiring tomorrow," she grumbled.

I laughed, "Well I have work!"

"True, I think I'd rather do netball than work. I hate doing fries!"

Bill's POV

She'd looked at me... I had felt something. I'm not sure what it was I felt, but as Harry chatted away in his British accent in my ear, I kept on thinking about her sea blue eyes. Maybe she was German? I didn't know, but I wanted to know. I felt like I needed to know now.