The Nightmare

It was really late night around 4:00 A.M and the temple felt empty.

Pearl was in her room just thinking about things and cleaning.
Steven was in his room asleep. Amethyst was in her room asleep.

Garnet went on a 'mission'
But Pearl knew that Garnet just wanted to unfuse and look at the stars. How cute!

Suddenly Pearl could faintly hear sniffling.
She wondered if it was her imagination but it wasn't. She knew she heard something and it sounded like it was coming from her room. But she was the only one there. Then she realised Amethyst and her rooms were connected.
Pearl thought "I sure hope nothing happened to her"

~~transition to Amethyst's room~~

Pearl looked around Amethyst's messy room.
Then she saw some familiar pale lavander hair. When she got closer she saw Amethyst sitting on the ground but couldn't see her face.
"Amethyst?" Pearl said as she began to walk towards Amethyst.

Amethyst quickly covered her face with her hair. "Uh yeah P?" Amethyst said in a shaky voice.

"Uhh... are u ok?" Pearl said as she sat down beside Amethyst.
"Uh huh. I am ok."Amethyst said but Pearl knew that Amethyst wasnt like this

"C'mon Amethyst you can tell me" Pearl said as she touched Amethyst's shoulder.
"I-it-it's nothing P dont worry bout it." Amethyst said as a few tears were going down her face.

"Are you crying? C'mon Amethyst what are you worried about?" Pearl said as she looked at Amethyst worried.

Then Amethyst snapped.

Amethyst yelled "PEARL PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" Then she hugged Pearl tightly and cried.

Pearl was so shocked why did Amethyst ever think that? She hugged Amehyst back.
"Amethyst what? no! I would never do that. What on earth made you think that?" Pearl said as she hugged Amethyst more tightly.

"Well I had a nightmare and we were all outside and we were fighting a monster we lost. No one got hurt. Bu- but everyone was blaming about how i was weak, pathetic, and defective. Then you guys took me back to the kindergarten and put me back in my whole and blocked and i couldnt get out and-" Amethyst before she started crying even more.

"Amethyst we would never do that!!! We are all a family. And your not pathetic! You are funny, courageous, amazing, and one of the most beautiful gems i have ever met." Pearl said as she also began to cry.

Amethyst was in shock. "Beautiful? You think im beautiful?" Amethyst said as she looked up at Pearl.

"Well umm yes Amethyst. You are beautiful" Pearl said. She was blushing because she couldn't believe she said outload and to Amethyst.

"Your beautiful too Pearl." Amethyst said as she kept hugging Pearl.

Pearl wiped the tears of Amethyst's face. "Now dont cry i cant stand seeing you like that."

Amethyst blushed as she wiped the tears off of Pearls face. But when she finished instead of taking her hands off she pulled Pearl in and kissed her on the lips.

Pearl's face turned bright blue. But she didnt hesitate and she kissed her back passionately.

Pearl and Amethyst kept doing this for a few more minutes they felt complete.

They both had never been happier in their entire life.

~~~~~that morning~~~~~

When Steven woke up he yelled
"Garnet! Amethyst! Pearl! You here?!"

But to Stevens suprise the only ones there were Garnet and Opal.

End