Chapter 2

"Aye Chaddy. What's the plan for dinner? because there's no food in this god forsaken place" I sighed leaning onto the counter trying to make a plan. I was staring at him my chin was resting on my hand waiting for any kind of a reply.

"Let's get something straight, only Sonny calls me Chaddy" he said staring into his reflection of the spoon.

"You know there's a mirror in the bathroom" I smiled slightly pointing generously to the bathroom.

I pulled the box of cereal and poured it in a bowl milk followed almost immediately after.

"But there's no mirror out here in front of me. Is there?" he said smirking slightly still moving the silverware to see his face more clearly.

"Okay true but, a spoon will not help your case Chaddy" I said snatching the spoon from him.

"Scar! Come on seriously?" He yelled standing up trying to grab it back from me. The chair scooted out from under him and made an obnoxious sound across the tiled floor.

"Who says your allowed to call me Scar?" I asked slipping the spoon into my mouth for yet another bite.

"Seriously? But you can call me Chaddy? Scar come on" he smirked pulling out his phone looking into the reflection trying to fix his hair.

"Chad! Get your face out of your phone and live a little. We have no food, what's the plan?" I said ruffling his blonde hair making him look at me.

He almost screamed and immediately fixed it. Damn these Hollywood boys are insane.

I mean seriously? I messed up your hair.. Big deal! But, I had to give him that every time I looked at him he gives me butterflies. But, the problem is that I can't see myself with a Hollywood boy, especially someone like him. That's obsessed with his hair. I couldn't even see him staying calm on a bad hair day. I honestly think he would die. But, he's so cute. It actually makes my heart melt when he gave me that smile. It sounds so utterly strange because I just met him but he is. I can't lie about that.

He shrugged finally getting his hair back to normal. His phone rang in his hand and he picked it up cutting me off.

"Chad! Hello?!" I threw my hands up questioning him with my movements.

He gave me the finger as one minute and took the call. "Sonny? What's up?"

"Oooo is that Sonny?" I oohed butting into his conversation. I sounded like a child when they see their first crush but ripping on Chad isn't much of a big deal. He'll just have to get used to it.

He threw up his hands trying to shush me and listened in to the call.

"We've gotta talk. I'll be at your new place in a few. Along with the rest of us?"I heard the voice echo throughout the phone. A girl, apparently named Sonny. So, she's coming over? I mean I don't have a problem with it. But if only Chad would tell me the plan.

"All of them? The rest of Chuckle city too? Sonny seriously?" Chad put his head down on the counter talking through the phone. He was obviously annoyed with the whole situation.

"Come on. It's not that big of a deal Dylan is cool with it right? He doesn't have a problem with it right? I mean you said he likes cars and batman right? I'll bring pizza" Sonny asked repeated questions making Chad hit his head on the counter in annoyance. "He likes pizza right?"

"Sonny pizza again?" He mumbled to where I could barely hear him let alone the girl on the other end of the call. "Well, actually there's been a misconception with who I'm roomed with"