Chapter 7 I will 'try'!

The day after the drama happened with Isla and I. I tried to speak to her, but she just ignored me. So I just let my feelings go at the time. After that I continued to walk to class.

Time passed, over the day trying to speak to Isla at every opportunity that I had. But, she continued to ignore me, more and more. "I hate my life!"😰

After school as usual, I jumped onto my bed and cried. As I was crying I saw turned my head, and I saw a picture of Isla and I, hugging each other. Our smiles were as big as a rainbow.

I turned my head again back on to the left side of pink pillow, and continued to ball my eyes out.😫😭😭😭😭😰

It was another day at school, and I absolutely hated it. Because I felt useless to my teachers and friends. I no longer had feelings for anything.

Once I came home, from school, I had a snack. Which was a banana, and apple cinnamon oatmeal. Why I had such a healthy snack was, I was getting all my energy ready. To run away.

After I finished my snack, I grabbed my biggest backpack I had, and started grabbing food from the pantry. Like, tortilla chips, soups, nestle pure life waters (12), granola bars (cliff, quaker...), and some plastic spoons and forks. For clothes I grabbed the warmest clothes I had. Which was, my sweat pants, long sleeve nike and reebok shirts, lots of fuzzy socks (21), Nike sweaters, and comfortable sports bras. The last thing I grabbed was $1200 in case of food and clothing emergencies. And my phone, in case of any emergencies.

Once I finished getting ready, mom asked me.

Mom: "Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

"I'm going to my friends place for the night."

Mom: "Okay, have fun!!" She said enthusiastically.

--------------
Sorry, guys for the long wait for chapter 7.

So I made it longer.

Enjoy it!!!😜