Chapter 1 "Morning"?

I woke up to the annoying clashing sound of pots and pans, at 6:15 in the morning, from my little 7 year old brother Troy.  As I was in bed I was thinking about how much Troy can be a brat some days. Once I finally had enough strength to get of bed, I went to the bathroom.  After I finished up, I went to my closet and chose what to wear. My outfit was black high waisted " LuLuLemon" leggings and a floral crop top to go with it. When I was getting changed, I smelt crispy seasoned bacon with perfect over easy eggs.

  I raced down stairs and saw my big plate of breakfast. What was on the plate, 2 over easy eggs, and 3 strips of perfectly crispy, fatty, calorie clogging bacon!

  "Troy stop shoving all your breakfast in your face", I said to him with a stern voice.

  "Why?" Troy replied with a selfish tone in his voice, and continued to eat.

  "Because you'll get fat ,and you won't be able to savour food. When your older, you won't have the knowledge of a good quality plate of food tastes like because you eat it too quickly." I replied.

   "Fine , I'll eat the rest of my breakfast more slowly." Troy acknowledged and trying to enjoy the last piece of bacon on his plate.

After I was done eating my scrumptious breakfast. I went to my bathroom to brush my hair, teeth, and do my makeup.

Once I finished getting ready for the day, I put on my combat boots on, and floral print backpack my one shoulder, and headed out the door for another day of school.