Dog Ending

You immeditly cast a glare towards Mercy. Why did he have to ruin everything?

"I don't ruin things, I make them entertaining!~" Mercy grinned, looking right at you. 

You wondered how he always seemed to read your thoughts. It was really creepy. You didn't want anyone looking around in your head!

"Aw, you don't want me seeing your thoughts?~ Well, oh well! Haha, I'm going to just stay in your head!~ And lil' Gaster's.~ Haha, you both have such interesting thoughts.~ Especially about each other. Ha! That's just so lame, all this love!~ No wonder why it's fun to play around with you two.~"

Mercy's words made blush crawl to your face. You sent a glance over to Gaster, who was looking rather mad and blushing. He looked like he wanted to say something, but several sparks shout out of his neck, where his voice box thing was. A glitched sound left his mouth, and Gaster quickly closed it.

You watched Gaster, getting worried about him again. Yet your eyes were moved back to Mercy when you thought you heard him sigh.

"Really, you worry to-" Mercy couldn't finish his sentence, due to someone- or something, yelling "BARK," really loudly.

You glanced towards the source of the noise. There was a small, white dog majestically floating towards you, Gaster, and the annoying prick- or Mercy, which ever you prefer. The dog floated to the center between everyone.

"That's the end of this ending," the dog said, his little mouth moving. How could he speak..?

"Are you kidding me?! This ending can't just stop here, I still need to play with my little friends!~ It can't end now!" Mercy sounded pissed.

"That's the difficult part. Not the fact that you can't torcher (Y/n) or Gaster anymore. But, accepting that it's all over..." The dog said.

"But won't there be more endings?" Mercy asked, sounding confused now.

"Maybe... trying to find the answer won't ever... END. Hey! Aren't you supposed to be doing something else right now?"

"No!.. Well, yes, but I wanted to play with these two more..~ But what's the point of doing it now.."

"What will you do instead?" 

You were still utterly confused as to how a small white dog was having a conversation with a.. human.. child..? You weren't sure what Mercy was anymore.

"Maybe I'll go play with (Y/n) and Gaster in another timeline.. this one just got boring."

"Really? I thought it was fine. Theoretically. It's not like I was watching everything the whole time."

Mercy at this point got a completely annoyed, twitchy look. One of his eyes was even twitching. You thought you heard him mutter, "good riddance," before his whole body shattered like glass. And now, the prick was gone.

"Hey! Hey! Can I come with you?" the dog yelled at where Mercy had been.

While Mercy was gone, he still replied to what the dog had said. "Your just going to ruin the other timeline again!"

"No I woooonnn't! I'll helllp!"

"Talking over me and my plans isn't going to help."

"I won't talk over them, I'll help! How about I cheer you on!!"

There was no response from Mercy, and you watched the small dog's head sag slightly. Then, he turned to face both you and Gaster. 

"Oh, you two are still here? Don't either of you have anything better to do?"

With that, the dog majestically floated out of sight. You and Gaster both sent each other very confused looks. The look on your face was nothing short of how you felt. What had just happened? Well, you thought you knew what had just happened. A small, white talking dog just had a conversation with Mercy.

"You saw that too, right?" you asked Gaster, forgetting that his voice box doohickey had broken.

Gaster nodded. He started to sign something to you, but then stopped remembering that you didn't understand him. But this time, strangely enough, you found that you did understand what he said- or was starting to say at least. How odd.

"Can you sign something to me?" you asked him.

Gaster's head nodded, then he sign something to you.

"I love you, (Y/n)," is what Gaster signed to you.

Bush came up to your face again. "I love you too, Gaster."

"You can understand me...?" Gaster signed, looking rather confused.

You nodded. "I don't know how though."

"You don't..?"

You shook your head, then took a quick glance around the area. While you were confused as to how you could suddenly understand Gaster, you were more confused as to where you were. Your eyes glanced back to Gaster.

"Do you know where we are?" you asked, changing the subject.

Gaster slowly nodded. "The void."

"The void?!" You didn't exactly know completely what the void was, but if it was called a void, that probably meant it was bad.

Gaster slowly nodded. "I do not think that we will get out now, though..."

"O-oh.." Stuck in the void...?

"Do not worry, (Y/n).." Gaster moved closer to you. "The void isn't completely terrible... and it does not always follow reality. Anything can happen.... and besides that, at least you are here. We will keep each other company."

And with that last signed sentence that you magically understood, Gaster pulled you into him, kissing you.

--------------------------

Silly chapter! You hardly qualify as a good, serious ending!

..

..

..

But really, did you expect a chapter named Dog Ending to be serious? I hope not.

Well

I'll go write a better ending now.

Also enjoy Dogrude Houndstorm. It is the best song ever.