Thugs and Hood Love 19

Începe de la început

Lyric cracked a smirk, wasn't a smile, but it was genuine, and said, "See what had happened was...."

"Can't even think of a lie," I said.

"You want the truth," she asked me.

"And nothing but," I said.

"I wanted you to be in the towel with me,"

"I know ya ass did," I said as I untied the knot on the towel wrapped around her body, making it drop to the floor.

"Billy," Lyric yelled as she bent over to pick up the towel. When she bent over, all I saw was the pink, wet opening to her paradise. I placed each one of my thumbs into her back dimples and slowly began to rub my semi-hard dick up against her ass.

"Can I do one more round," I asked Lyric. I was praying in my head that she would say yeah.

"Is it gonna be quick,"

"Ma, you ain't fucking with these one minute man niggas no moe," I said. My dick was standing full alert now. I used my left hand to bend her over some more, while I held my dick in my right hand.

When I rubbed my dick at the opening of her pussy, Lyric moaned my name. "Billy..." I knew that that was my cue to go in. I turned her around so that she could place her hands on the toilet. As soon as she grabbed hold to the edge of the toilet seat, I slowly stuck my dick inside. She was already soaking wet so I didn't have to worry bout that. "Awww..." Lyric moaned.

I could instantly feel her pussy walls tighten up more than they already were around against my dick. Whenever she would do that, I know that she was trying to get used to the feeling of my dick inside of her. A few seconds later, Lyric threw her lil ass back against my dick. I placed my thumbs back into her dimples and placed my other fingers around her stomach. I started to move her body back and forth up against my dick as I went in and out of her pussy. Every time Lyric moved forward, I would move backwards. And would meet back up in the middle. I slowly increased my speed, not wanting to go full force on her lil ass. "Awww, baby," Lyric hissed.

"Dick feel good don't it," I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yeah....awww, fuck. My spot, baby," Lyric moaned as she tighten her hold on the toilet and her grip on my pussy. Before Lyric said that I hit her spot, I already knew I did because her pussy would put a choke hold on my dick. And her doing that would make me cum soon.

I grabbed Lyric by her hair that she had in a messy low ponytail. What can I say? Something bout grabbing a female hair turns a nigga on. When I saw Lyric's facial expression, I couldn't help but speed up. "Bae...right there,"

I laid Lyric's head back on my chest as I used my left hand to bring her face back so that I could kiss her soft ass lips. Once our lips connected, I automatically stuck my tongue inside of her mouth. When Lyric moaned inside of my mouth, that she turned me on even more like always. "Mmmm..." Lyric started to flick her tongue up against mines.

25 minutes later

"Billy give me sum fuckin boxers. Yo ass always tryin to fuck sum," Lyric yelled at me as she sat on the edge of my bed wrapped in a dry towel.

After fucking, we both hopped in the shower. But instead of showering together, Lyric went to take a shower in Brittany's bathroom.

"You need boxers, gym shorts, and a fucking t-shirt. What do yo ass not need,"

"Do you really want me to answer that," Lyric said as she cocked her head to the side.