Ring, Ring! 

And that means, lunch is over and next period starts. Then we all headed to our classroom.

" Okay, everyone please sit! Class is starting. For those who do don't know me, my name is, Sir Gildarts. Please take out your history text books and your history note book. " Sir Gildarts said, as I took out both my text book and my note book.

" Um, Lucy...Is it okay if I share the text book with you? " Natsu asked. " Um, sure. " Then he moved his desk closer to mine and I put the text book in between us. " Thanks. " He said. " It seems that you two are getting along well. " Levy whispered in my ear.

" Please copy these notes down in your note books. " Sir Gildarts said, as he wrote on the board.

I copied the notes in my note book. Then in the corner of my eye, I can see Natsu staring at me. What's up with him? Why does he keep on staring at me? I was getting super annoyed, so I turned my head to look at him, but then he looked away. I realized that he wasn't copying down the notes. " Natsu, you have to copy down the notes. " I said. " Oh, sorry. " Then he wrote down the notes.

  ❀ - ❀

I was at the school campus with Natsu and Levy. " Oh, yeah! I want you to meet my best friend Levy! Levy meet Natsu, Natsu meet Levy. " I said, introducing Levy to Natsu. " Hi Natsu! I'm Levy! Nice to meet you! " Levy greeted, smiling. " Hi Levy! Nice to meet you too. " Natsu said, smiling as well. " Lu~chan, I gotta go! My parents are waiting for me! See ya tomorrow! " Then she hugged me and I hugged her back. 

" Okay! Don't worry, I'll be fine. " I said, then we let go. " Bye Lu~chan! " Levy said, smiling and waving good bye. " Bye-Bye! " I replied, smiling and waving good bye too. Then she left leaving me and him all alone. Or so I thought...

" Hey big brother! Me and dad came to pick you up! Dad is waiting for you in the car! " Then a girl, with long blue hair, wearing a school uniform came up to Natsu. " Oh, hey Wendy! Thanks! So how was your day at your new school? " Natsu asked. " It was fun! I even made a friend, and her name is Shelia! What about you? How was your day? " Wendy asked Natsu.

" It was awesome! I made lots of friends! " Natsu replied. " Good to hear! Um... " Then she looked at me, confused. " Are you my brother's girlfriend? " She asked.

" W-What?! N-N-No, were just friends! " I replied, a little confused.

" Yeah, we are just friends. What's going on in that little head of yours? " He joked, as he ruffled her hair. " So what's your name? " I asked, bending down a little. " My name is Wendy! Nice to meet ya! What's your name? " She asked, and she smiled. " My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you too. " I smiled too.

" Hi Lucy! Come on big bro! Dad is waiting for us! " Then she grabbed Natsu's hand and she tried to pull him. " Okay, I know! Hang on! " He yelled. " Bye Lucy! See ya tomorrow! " He said, smiling and waving good bye at me.

I smiled and did the same, " Bye Natsu! See ya! " He left, walking with his little sister. It must be nice to have a little sister. I kinda envy him. " Miss.Lucy, your ride is here. " Capricorn said, opening the door for me. " Thank you Capricorn. " I said, as I got in the car.

Capricorn closed the door behind me. He walked over to the other side and got in the car. He started the car and he drove me home. As soon as we got home, Capricorn opened the door for me and he said, " Welcome home, Miss.Lucy. "

" Thank you Capricorn. " I replied, as I got out of the car and he closed the door behind me. As I walked to the porch of the house, Virgo opened the door and said, " Welcome home Princess. How was your day today? "

" Good, thanks for asking Virgo. Is dad here? " I said, as I walked in. " No, he's still at work. " Virgo replied. " I see. I'll be in my room if you anyone needs me. " 

" Yes Princess. "

I walked up to my room. I throw my bag on my bed and I sat in my desk. I looked out the window. The sun's still out, huh?

❀ - ❀

Flashback

-

" Bye Lucy! See ya tomorrow! " Natsu said, smiling and waving good bye.

❀ - ❀

Back To The Present

-

Natsu Dragneel

What a weird name. And he's supposed to be smarted then me? Yeah right! No one can beat me! No way! But, I wouldn't say he's my rival...he's more of a friend to me. I feel like I wanna see him again. But...he's different from other boys. I can tell. Wait, what am I thinking?! I'm never gonna be in love! I promised myself to never ever fall in love! Love is so stupid! I hate it! Like I'm gonna fall in love anyways. Because...who's gonna love me by who I'm really am?

❀ - ❀

~Chapter 3 - Lisanna - Preview~ 

-

I'm still new at this school, but I made lots of friends! Everyone in Fairy Tail High are really nice and kind! Especially Lucy! I was late for class and I bumped into some girl. And her name is Lisanna. She's really nice and kind. I hope I can be friends with her!

-

**✿❀ソフィー❀✿**

❀Author's Note❀ 

-

Hey minna! Sophie here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I wanna thank you for reading, voting, commenting and putting this book in your reading list even though I only published one chapter. It might take a long time for me to update it, because I'm working on two other books. Also I forgot to say, this is NOT a nali fanfic! This is a Nalu Fanfic! And sure I put Lisanna in the next chapter, because anyways, mostly in every Nalu Fanfic I read, Lisanna is always the rival. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. 

I wanna thank...

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

Thank you guys for supporting me and being my friend! You guys are the best! =) That's all for today! See ya in the next chapter! =) Well, until I update it! =) Excuse me, I have to watch some anime...so...Ja Ne!^^

 - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

-

**✿❀(✿ ˘ ³˘)♡❀✿**