why did you remind me ?

Start from the beginning

Ariana : yeaaa but sooner or later you two are gonna be together by the time I get home and if you guys aren't ... there's gonna be a prob *laughs* 

Penny : *laughs* aww man I miss you !! it's so weird without you here !!

Ariana : aww girl I miss you too !!! I wish you were here with me 

Penny : me too .. but let me go Diggy wants to take me out to eat 

Ariana : get it girl !!!!! *laughs* alright boo have a good time ! 

Penny : *laughs* i will !! I love you ! 

Ariana : I love you too !!

                                          [ End Of Phone Convo ]

  *After I finished talking with Penny i decided to take another shower so I could let my mind wonder ..I washed my hair and let it hair dry again and my hair got all frizzy and curly and my hair was all over the place but I didn't give two shits then I put on comfy clothes and layed back down on my bed wrapped myself under the covers and closed my eyes and I was out like a light* 

NOTE : HER OUTTFIT IS ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW !! IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO PUT PICTURES ON THE SIDE PLZZ INBOX ME AND TELL ME HOW TOOOO !! THANK YOU ! 

                                Hours later .. 

Briana : *goes in Ariana's room and sees a person is sleeping but all she saw was somebody's back and a bunch of curly hair all over the place * Why is Princeton sleeping in here ?? *Shakes Ariana thinking it's Princeton* Princeton wake up ! 

Ariana : *turns around and faces Briana* 

Briana : oh shit ! 

Ariana : do I look like Princeton to you ? 

Briana : with that hair yes .. 

Ariana : *laughs a little* what do you want 

Briana : we are all waching a movie wanna watch it with us ?

Ariana : no thank you .. a bucket of ice cream will be nice though 

Briana : *gives Ariana a stright face* we are watching you fav move though ! 

Ariana : twilight ??

Briana : all four of them *smiles* 

Ariana : why everybody else hates twilight 

Briana : RayRay won some bet so he gets to choose what movie we watch and you know how he is a twilight freak 

Ariana : *sighs* fine .. but i still want my bucket of ice cream 

Briana : fine ill get it for you 

Ariana : great *smiles and gets out of the bed puts on her slippers and walks to the living room*

______________________

{ The living room }

Roc : and that's why I lost the be- *looks at Ariana and sees her hair* ohhh shhhittt Medusa in the house ! 

Katelyn : oh damn ..

Princeton : (P.O.V. : the hell ?? ) 

Ariana : *gives Roc the middle finger and sits on the couch away from everybody 

Katelyn : i got this *walks behind Ariana's chair and put her hair in a bun and Ariana just acts like nobody is there and nobody is touching her* There you go *sits back down next to Prodigy*