New friend.

''Hazel. stop talking.'' my father yelled loudly. i sighed. he shows off so bad when he's around other people. ''got it'' i smirked. he shook his head. ''class dismissed'' he announced after 5 minutes. everyone scrambled out of class except for me, the famous Harry Potter. a ginger boy and a girl. the ginger boy walked over to me. ''you look like Professor Snape. ALOT'' he said. the girl ran over

to us. ''that's cos she's his daughter.. silly.'' she replied. he pulled a face. ''problem?'' i asked, whilst smirking. he shook his head. ''so. i see you're friends with Draco'' he replied.

I glared at him. ''just because he was speaking to me, does NOT mean he's my friend'' i replied bluntly. he raised his eyebrows. ''you're  just like your father'' he scoffed and walked away with Harry.  the girl looked at me sympathetically. ''i'm sorry about him. your first day must be scary.. i'm Hermione. nice to meet you..?'' she smiled.  ''nice to meet you Hermione. i'm Hazel.. '' i replied. ''he's called Ron and the boy with glasses is Harry.. Harry Potter'' she replied. i nodded. ''i know.. he's the boy who lived. i've heard all about him'' i replied. she looked at me unsurely but then smiled. 

''so.. you're in Slytherin.. right? how is it?'' she asked. ''i haven't met anyone yet, apart from Draco. he's so annoying.'' i replied. she giggled. ''yes. he thinks he's the next Voldemort but really, he's a coward that hardly anyone likes'' she said. i shrugged.. he didn't come across as a Voldemort wanabee at all.. he's just.. annoying. yep. ''Hazel, can i talk to you?'' my fathers deep voice said sternly. i spun around and he was stood there staring at Hermione. ''Granger. leave us in peace'' he said with a scoul. she glared at him but nodded at me and left the room. 

''what are you doing, talking to her?'' he replied, in a serious tone. i shrugged and ran my fingers through my hair. ''i was only talking father.'' i replied rudely. his eyes widened. ''i need you to run an errand for me'' he said. i nodded. ''what is it father?'' i replied. he got a piece of paper from his cloak pocket and walked over to the table, once at the table he sat down, put the letter in an envelope and sealed it. ''take this to Lucius Malfoy'' he replied numbly. wait.. ''Malfoy?'' i asked. he nodded. ''yes. Draco Malfoy's father.. i heard you have a 'thing' for that boy'' he laughed. i narrowed my eyes at him. 

''i don't father'' i whined. he stopped laughing but still had a little smile across his face. ''where is Lucius?'' i asked. ''he's in Dumbledores office.'' he replied handing me the envelope. ''oh and Dumbledores office is just at the end of the hallway'' he added. i nodded and obediently took the envelope and made my way to Lucius.