Four pt.Two

//THIS IS IMPORTANT----- I changed this to be not reader insert. The character's name is Abilene (Ay-beh-lean) Amar (Uh-Mar). Sorry if you got confused or something. Also, this chapter is dedicated to Lexi (from Quotev) for being amazing and leaving a really nice comment that almost made me cry. THis kind of ended up being filler, but it has a little bit of importance... a little bit. Anyways! I really hope you guys are liking this so far! Don't forget to leave a like and comment! Constructive criticism is welcomed!!//

Nothing else happened that day that was as emotionally moving as what happened not an hour prior. We stayed in Anakin's bed for hours, holding each other in comfortable silence. I found myself whispering "Abilene" to myself, trying to get used to its taste on my tongue.
I had always hoped that there was someone out there who knew who I was; someone who genuinely cared about me. I never expected it to come from Darth Vader. I had never had a friend before, to the extent of my memory. I knew that things were going to be forever different between me and Anakin, but I didn't mind. In fact, I was ecstatic. I had a friend. I could talk to someone. I could be free to speak. I had someone to confide in. I wasn't alone.
We fell asleep there, on that bed. The tubes left indents on my skin as I rolled out of bed, carefully moving Anakin's arm so that I may not disturb him. It was far past noon, but no one was expecting him out of his room for quite a while, so there was no reason he couldn't sleep at an inappropriate time. I walked over to the clipboard containing his information and updated it, something I forgot to do the day before due to my mind being clouded with thought. I was scribbling down the amount of Morphine Anakin was taking in when I heard him clear his throat. I looked over the clipboard to see Anakin, who had awaken.
"Abilene... I'm hungry." He looked up at me innocently, and it dawned on me that I was going to be his personal maid until he was well enough to leave his bed.
"I will get you food." I put the clip board down. "What do you want?"
He thought for a moment. "Umm... I don't know. Pick for me." He shrugged and sat up, his eyes blurry with sleep. He yawned and rubbed them.
"Okay... try not to die while I'm gone." I suggested a smile, and he returned it.
"I'll try not to."
I chuckled to myself and walked out the door and into the hallway. The weight hit me all at once. The euphoria brought by the moment was washed away, and I felt myself pale. Anakin was a Sith Lord. If anyone found out about our bond, he would never be allowed to see me again, and I would most likely be killed. By whom, I didn't want to think about. Mainly, because I knew he would have to do it.
I made my way down the winding corridors and found my way to the mess hall. I cut through the line of storm troopers and other employees and went straight into the kitchen. I made my personal request of spaghetti and garlic bread (//Sorry, I had no Idea what the hell Darth Vader eats//). I carried the food out of the mess hall and back down the corridors, avoiding eye contact with any passersby. I began to feel an itching in my head, like the feeling of TV static, except in my head. I made haste to Anakin's room.
When I entered the room I must have looked disheveled, because a look of concern flashed across Anakin's face.
"Are you alright?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I let out a breath that I had been holding and walked over to his side table, setting the food down.
"Yes, Don't worry. Im quite alright." I helped Anakin sit up and get comfortable before giving him his meal.
"Nice choice. " He complimented before stuffing his face with garlic bread.
I shrugged. "It's what I would have gotten." I made my way back to my side of the room and picked up a book, sitting on the edge of my bed.
Anakin swallowed before speaking again. "What, didn't you get anything to eat?"
I felt my stomach growl, and I realized that I had not eaten all day. But I really didn't want to leave the room again. "No, I'm not hungry." I could feel him press into my mind, and I was hopeless against it. I opened my book and pretended to be busy with it, so that maybe Anakin wouldn't say anything. He stayed silent, but I have a feeling he would have offered me some of his food if I had just told him that I was hungry.
I sat there for who knows how long and pretended to read while Anakin ate his meal. Finally, he finished and set the plate down on the table. He sat there silently, examining the tubes running through his biceps. I could tell by his energy that he hated being able to do nothing. He hated being treated like he was dying. If there was a moment that he was actually dying, he still would have hated being treated like so. He picked at the medical tape awkwardly like he didn't know what to do.
After a moment, he spoke. "Hey... What are you reading?" I looked over the top of the book at Anakin, who was sitting cross legged and looked rather bored.
"Uhh.. Its a book on the basics and history of Astronomy and Cosmology... its called "The book of Universes"."
"Cool. Can I see?" He smiled a goofy grin, one that seemed so familiar. I nodded, smiling slightly. I got up and made my way over to his bed and sat next to him. I handed him the book and he flipped through it, his eyes scanning the pages. He stuck his tongue out a bit as he read, and I had to stop myself from laughing.
We sat on his bed most of the day, looking at the books that I had brought. I did most of the talking, though. Anakin just sat and listened. As I rambled on about the books I loved, he looked at me in a way no one ever had. Like he was actually interested in what I had to say. No one had ever cared about what I had to say until now, and I hated to think of what could happen if anyone found out about us being close. Surly someone was bound to find out. But it wasn't something I was so willing to think about. Thoughts like those are what always seem to drag me down, and besides, Anakin actually looked happy. It all feels like a dream, and if it is, I never want to wake up.

//The Book of Universes by John D. Borrow is a book that I am currently reading, and if you like space and have a pretty high reading level, I seriously suggest checking it out. Its great. Also, sorry the ending was rushed. Like is said, this is kind of a filler. Also, the rest of the chapters will probably be split into different parts, since the others were only taking place in a few hours and these will be taking place in about a day.//

|Playlist|

Breathe Me by Sia //I know I had this on the last one but fuck this song hurts. I was listening to it while
writing this and I actually teared up. You have to listen to it, or at least read the lyrics.//
Windows by AWOLNATION << //I think this song really fits pre vader Anakin//
Run by AWOLNATION
Dream by Imagine Dragons
Polaroid by Imagine Dragons

Gold by Fall out Boy
Do you know what Im seeing? by Panic! at the Disco
That Green Gentleman by Panic! at the Disco
Hate Machine by The Neighbourhood
Gasoline by Halsey
Hurricane by Halsey
Ghost by Halsey
Roses by The Chainsmokers