3%

Dedicated to @hola_its_Jada

$aubrielle$
Since everything that happened last night I don't know what to do, the kiss felt so right but was so wrong. The reason I stopped was because I know it would hurt Kylie. Even though we aren't on good terms. "Hey" Derek walked in awkwardly "listen I'm sorry abou-" I cut him off "just...dont" I put my hand up and continued looking for my car keys "aubrielle I'm sorry OK, listen to me" he grabbed my arm and I was forced to look at him "listen Ok...... I'm sorry really I am its just I'm not happy without us anymore and I wish I could go back and change that night, but also I don't. We have an amazing and beautiful little girl who's growing up to fast and I really don't want her seeing us like this always fighting or on bad terms, but please can we be 'just friends' for now?" I shook my head yes and smiled. O hugged Derek and finally found my keys.
"Were are we going?" He smirked "we?" I questioned "and I'm going to the studio I'm about to spit some tracks with g and Johnson" I smiled walking down the stairs "can I come?" He asked "sure but we have to take Aries" I went to the living room to find aries watching Madagascar "Aries baby pause the movie were gonna go to the studio" Derek kissed her forehead "yay!" She shreeked. Aries always loves to go to the studio and watch me and Derek sing. She's also always been accepted by the squad as in magcon and Omaha squad. As we got in the car aries asked Derek if he would sit in the back seat with her and of course he said yes.
$at studio 20 min later$
"Uncle g!!!" Aries shreeked clinging to her favorite uncle then quickly to her 2nd favorite uncle "hey baby girl" Johnson smiled "hi uncle Johnson" she grinned. "You ready aubrielle, to get your groove on" g smirked "yeah let's go" I smiled going to the booth (the song above is her pretend k.k) "what do you wanna sing" g asked "ummm, love yourself by Justin beiber" I smiled and looked at Derek who was holding aries as she was
She was smiling as well. "For all the times that you rain on my parade and all the clubs you get in using my name. You think you broke my heart oh boy for goodness sake."
$derek$
"Shes so beautiful" I said to myself "yeah she is, you need to get her back man, she still loves you." G exclaimed "yeah but-" I started "no buts about it man I know your not happy with Kylie and she misses you, you guys have a family, come on man don't be stupid think about it." G smiled "yeah I'll think about it."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%
Heyy Iwas supposed to upload this last night but I fell asleep sorry loves😚😚