2%

$dereks pov$
Its Sunday afternoon and I have to take Aries home. "Aries baby come on its time to go" I called for Aries as she was upstairs with Kylie. "Coming daddy" she walked down the stairs "get your shoes on and we will stop for some ice cream on the way " I smiled "yay" she squealed and quickly put her Tims on. Soon enough we were on our way.

/

Aubriells POV$
Aries is coming home today thank god I go crazy when I don't see my baby, but I currently have my aux cord plugged in to my base beats speakers listening to 'down chick' by Derek(😍) *dingdong* the door bell rang I quickly turned down my music and ran to the door. I opened the door and there stood my baby "mommyyy!" She yelled dragging the y "hi baby!" I picked her up "did you have fun at dadys?" I sat her down "yeah me and mommy Kylie watched a funny movie last night and I had ice cream earlier" she smiled "good I'm glad you had fun but why don't you go and play I wanna talk to your daddy" I smiled ruffling her hair. Once she was upstairs me and Derek sat down on my couch I turned the music completely off and sat a couple seats away. "Have you talked to Nate lately?" I asked "yeah like 2 hours ago why?" He questioned "because he said some stuff......." I said a little quiet "what did he say?" Derek asked " he said that you................were.....doing drugs around aries." I finnaly finished my sentence "What the hell!" he stood "I hope you don't believe him why the fuck would I smoke or do anything around my baby because I wouldn't and if you believe him than your a fucking..... A fucking-" he stopped "a fucking what Derek. I didn't say I believed him but if you want me to I can!" I yelled blanly in his face also standing. He didn't say anything he just sat back down " look I'm sorry I yelled it's just everyones always in me and yours business and its not there's to worry about" he spoke normally now "I understand, okay just please never smoke around her you no she has asthma" I sat back down also speaking calmly. "Can I stay over for a bit and see Aries a little longer... I just wanna spend more time with her because she doesn't get to see me often when she comes over because I'm always at the studio. You know" He grinned lightly (OMG THE FEELS)

/

$Derek's pov$
I'm still at Aubries house Aries went to sleep about two hours ago and its currently 10:00pm and me and Aubrie are watching Netflix "Derek!!! Stawp I can't breath" she giggled as I tickled her "let me pick what we watch and maybe I'll stop" I smirked straddling her hips so she can't get away "nope" she crossed her arms "okay....." I started tickling her again " okay okay okay here take it " she handed me the remote "thank you" I got off of her. We were in the middle of  break (OMG FAVE SHOW YOU SHOULD WATCH IT) when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I kept watching from the corner of my eye so she didn't no I seen her but I couldn't help it. I turned my head and she quickly focused on the tv and blushed. "I know you were looking at me" I smiled/laughed "I can't help it...." She looked down. I kept staring at her she's so beautiful and amazing I wish she were mine shes so perfect and she has zero flaws I just wish she was mine. " stop staring at me you look-" I didn't let her finish her sentence she's just so beautiful I just had to kiss her " derek stop" she moved back catching her breath "I think you should leave" she got up.. Of course derek stop being so damn stupid she don't like you😞. "Yeah sorry this was a mistake.." I looked at the ground and slipped on my Tims walking out. When I got in my car I couldn't help but think of why I left. I should have stayed I would be happy and I wouldn't have to be worried about loosing them but for some reason I starting to regret changing us from being 'Just friends'
I guess that's my fault.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$
A/n
Yoooooo hope you like😊😛😜😚😚