The Forbidden Fruit-A Twilight Parody

@Today MADE THE COVER! <3

The flesh was so pale and lush. If only Jax was able to bite into it. But he was a vampire--a vampire in the public system with hundreds of witnesses standing around him. Just one bite was all he wanted--one bite into that smooth flesh. He couldn't take that bite though. His family has spent years of starting a victimless lifestyle, and this one bite would undo all of their hard work fighting temptation. Jax looked over at the clock. Ten minutes to go until this painful wait was over.

Jax tried to read this innocent, soon to be victim's mind. Nothing. He couldn't hear anything at all. This was unusual for Jax, for he was able to read the minds of simpletons. Surely this simpleton he do desperately wanted to sink his teeth into wasn't any different from the others.

"Darn it," Jac muttered to himself. He knew what he needed to do. He walked over to the clove of perfection he had been watching.

"This friendship isn't working out. I'm too dangerous. Stay away from me."

The clove of garlic sitting on the plate blankly say there like Kristen Stewart sits in biology class. No emotion--nothing. Just blankness.

Jax, starting to get emotionally overwhelmed, shouted "Do you know what I am?"

The garlic sat there on the plate.

Jax was fed up with all of this. He but his teeth into the garlic, savoring the flavor. By now the students had gathered around. They weren't idiots like the garlic clove. They knew what would happen... Actually, they didn't know, but they thought they knew.

Jax realized that this fatal mistake will cost him his life--or maybe his life's reputation. No one likes a vampire who gets transformed into a disco dancer when he eats garlic.