Chapter 15

Josh's POV

As we hung up the phone my buddies honked the horn.  I walked out to his nice Mustang.  When we got to the party the smell of alcohol was strong.  But I didn't care.  I was suppose to have fun tonight.  I took lthe closest beer and chugged it down.  As the night rolled on I had at least ten drinks and I was starting to forget everything. 

That's when my friend, Austin, ex came up and took me to the dance for and man is that girl sexy.  She has blond hair and is a tease.  I found my hands all over her and she rubbed against me in just the right way.  I forgot where we were and kissed her hard.  Her lips worked back with mine and I heard a click somewhere but I didn't care what was going on.  I had this hot chick in my arms. 

Then she led me upstairs to the nearest bedroom where we showed each other just how much we appreciated each other being here tonight.  And I must say she was something else.  Better than what I was use to.

The next morning

I woke up feel something warm in my arms.  Wow Erin feels so good.  I opened my eyes and nearly choked.  Blond hair invaded my vision.  Sh*t what happened last night?  I stood up trying to find my clothes.  God I can't believe I cheated on Erin.  Holy crap what if someone saw and told her already.  Ugh.  I never should have come out. 

When I had pulled on my clothes I heard my phone go off.  Pulling it out trying to get my shoes on I nearly collapsed.

Austin

Hey dude I don't care that you got with Amber but the fact that you just tore Erin apart that was to far. 

Erin

If that's what happens the minute I'm not in town then I don't want to be with you.  Sorry I had to hold you back.

Erin

Delete my number and act as if we never met.

Austin

I'm suppose to tell you never to contact Erin again.  I'm sorry man but that's from her. 

Freak she found out.  Who told her?  I felt my heart break.  I can't believe I couldn've been so stupid.  there was no way she would listen to me now.  I can't believe I just lost her again.  I had a feeling this was for real.  She was gone and there was no hope of ever having her again.

I'm sorry don't hate me please.  Comment!!!!