t w e n t y - o n e.

Start from the beginning

••

"London," I hear a squeal which makes me look up from the trunk of Cheyenne's car. "Renee," I squeal, dropping my luggage back in the trunk. I run to my other best friend grabbing her into a hug. "I can't believe you're here," she says into the hug, grabbing me even tighter. "I've missed you both," I say as Cheyenne joins into the hug. "We've missed you," they say at the same time. "C'mon let's get this stuff up to our room," Rey smiles and grabs one of my bags. We all grab bags from the back, we walk through the lobby and I'm in awe. "This had to cost a fortune," I say my mouth is hung wide open. "Nah," Rey says as she presses the elevator button. "The pool is down that hallway," she points to her left, I look to see a long hallway leading to a fogged up door. "It's gorgeous, better than the pictures," Cheyenne says from next to me.

When the elevator finally reaches us, we get in and the excitement starts. "Do any of them know?" Rey asks a wide smile on her face. "Louis," I smile, my heart is beating fast because of the excitement to see them and my girls. "This is going to be so fun," Rey squeals. "I signed up to be an insider," she chuckles, causing me and Chey go become confused. "What's an insider?" Chey asks, her eyebrows furrowed. "It's where an update account tells you where the boys are, so we can like secretly stalk them!" she giggles covering her mouth with her hands. "Don't we have Louis for that?" Cheyenne ask, and Renee's eyes go wide. "Oh...yeah, that slipped my mind!" she chuckles making me laugh. "This way the don't know?" she asks as the elevator doors open. "Oh my god," I hear someone whisper. This pulls me out of my trance and I look up to see a girl maybe a few years younger than myself. "You okay?" I ask the girl who looks like she's about to freak out. "You're London O'Connor, aren't you?" she asks as she takes deep breaths. "Y-yeah?" I say but it comes out as more of a question. "Oh my god, can I like get a photo with you?" she asks, my eyes widen. "S-sure," leaves my lips as I stand next to the young girl. We take a few photos, "can you do us one favour?" I ask, and the girl just looks up with admiration in her eyes. "If you post that on any social media, can you leave out the fact that it was today and that we are in Ohio?" I ask hopeful. "Of course," she smiles, beaming brightly. "Thank you so much, I just hope I can get a photo with Niall tomorrow," she smiles. "You've got this!" I smile, "can I have a hug?" she asks, her cheeks flame a little bit. "Of course," I say and pull her into a hug. "Bye," she smiles and runs down the hallway.

"She was sweet," Renee says as Chey and I follow her down the hallway. "What room are we?" Chey asks from beside me. "Four twelve," Rey says with a smile. Once we make it to the room I let out a sigh followed by flopping onto the couch. "This is so comfy holy s.hit," I say with a laugh, Renee looks over and laughs at me. "I'm hungry," my stomach grumbles as soon as the words leave my mouth. "Me too," they both say in unison. "What's open around here?" I ask with a curious look. "We can go to the lobby and ask!" Rey says, I nod and grab one of the card keys. "Let's go!" I say, waiting for my two best friends. "How's life in England?" Renee asks as we walk down the hallway once more. "It's quite amazing, it's so lovely all but the rain," I chuckle as I press the elevator button. "Things with Niall?" she asks and shake my head. "I'm hoping being here will be a surprise, I miss him so much."

Once in the lobby, Chey asks he clerk where good places to eat around here are. "Would the authentic Mexican food be open?" she asks the man. "I can call for you," he suggest and she eagerly nods. "Thank you," she smiles and turns to us. "You'll be a huge surprise to Niall," Chey says, "he'll be happy to see you!" she winks. "Ma'am, they are open!" the clerk says as he hangs up the phone. "Want to go there?" she asks the two of us, we nod our heads. "Who's car?" Rey asks and pulls her keys out. "Is mine okay?" she wiggles her eyebrows like I'd seen Niall do countless times. "Sure," Chey says and I nod along with her. "How far is it from here?" they ask the clerk, who begins to give us directions.