pocky game

(a/n) I've never wrote anything in my life, sorry if it kinda sucks

You have been living with sans and papyrus ever sense you were in the underground.
BUT this story takes place on surface at your house

You run in the house excited, slamming the door behind you. Sans jumped in suprise while he was on the couch "whoa kid, whats up with you?"
"I went to the store and got us some pocky" you said giggling.
Sans looked confused and says with a smirk " whats so great about pocky? Its just food".
You blush slighty "it tastes pretty good" you coughed and stutter " and you play this game with them".
Sans looked in your eyes kinda excited "how do you play this game?"
I blush slightly "its with two people and you put the pocky ends in each others mouth and when someone says go, you try to get as much pockey in your mouth. Whoever gets more wins".
Sans grabs your hand and sits you on the couch "lets play then"
You felt your face get hot, burning hot.
Sans gets one out of the box and stares at you and puts the pocky near your mouth "say ahhh".
You look at the pocky stick for a couple of seconds and said "ahhh"
Sans gently put the end on your lips as he puts his teeth on the other end. "You ready kiddo?"
You couldnt say anything, so you just ended up nodding.
Sans quietly says "go"
You and sans start to eat the pocky, when it was almost gone both you and sans look in each others eyes and blushing. Sans quickly ate the last of it and your lips were on his teeth, both of you stood there until sans pulled back and chuckled. "Whats wrong kid, i thought that was skeleTON of fun".
You couldn't help but laugh at that pun, but you ended up laughing so much that you snorted.
Sans blush a bright blue "i can hear that laugh all day (y/n)"
Sans put another pocky in his mouth "wanna play again?" he looks at you and smirks "unless you wanna lose again"
You get close to him and playfully say "oh, its on now!!"

Did you like it? should i write more? Comment and let me know